In the Kingdom of Uncertain Spiderbites🕷

Look I kept a promise for once😃

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Tom's POV]

          We all quickly looked over at the boom to see... A GIANT! "HOLY-" Marco slapped his hand over my mouth to stop me from finishing. The Giant unfortunately saw us and ran towards us, we all started running away very fast. Marco unfortunately tripped so Star and I ran back to help him, the giant's foot was hovering above us so I threw Marco and Star out the way. The giant stepped on me...

[Marco's POV]

          (Internal) Marco sacrificed himself for Star and I. (External) I started crying, Star came over and hugged me "Why him, and not me!?" I sobbed. Suddenly the giant caught on fire and suddenly fell down. Tom levitated out and back near us, I ran to him and gave him a big hug we both blushed and I sobbed, "I'm really glad you're ok, I wouldn't ever forgive myself if something happened to you!" He pulled me closer and said, "Marco I would risk my life for you any day! Your my best friend and one of my only friends," I snickered a little and we separated from our hug.

[Spiderbite Princess's POV]

      "This is sweet and all but we need to go!" We all ran down about 9 blocks before we made it to my castle. My mom and dad saw us and yelled "Star thank you! And I see you brought... Sir Lucitor... and is this your boyfriend?" Star whispered something into their ears, they both chuckled, Tom blushed but shrugged it off. My mom handed Star some kind of orb and my dad handed her a map, they said, " go to the Spider cavern to restore the orb," and handed Tom and Marco camping supplies. Lastly my mom handed me some Aloe Vera and said, "A cure for Spider Bites."

[Star' POV]

          After locating everything on the map  showed the boys and saw that Marco was looking at Tom so I stopped and cleared my throat saying, "Marco you can stare at Tom later," he turned as red as a tomato, and Tom turned as purple as an eggplant. So I finished up and thanked, King and Queen Spiderbite and all 4 of us were on our way!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry guys for the chapter being so short but there wasn't much to cover so I just threw in Tomco moments, some time later there will be a chapter that's going to be big in Tomco shipping!