Moving

Kristina's POV

"Come on Christian! We're going to keep this house anyways, we'll visit." I told my little boy who was in his room hugging everything inside.

"Ok mommy." He sighed and got out of the house and into my white ranger rover. 9 different people from Jason's gang was coming over to help me take my other cars to my new house in California. Jessica was staying in Las Vegas with Jason and their kids until Jason can fin a safe and very secluded place to live.

I have:

•Ranger Rover(White)

•Range Rover(Black)

•Ferrari(Yellow)

•Bugatti(Red)

•Lamborghini veneno(Grey & Red)

•Lykan hypersport(White)

•Koenigsegg Agera R(Red & White)

•Lamborghini Reventon(Grey)

•Aston Martin One-77(Grey)

•Pagani Huayra(Orange & Tan)

I paid a total of $14,360,521 for all of my cars, which wasn't that much since I get paid MUCH more than that in my job.

"Mommy can I show auntie Jessica my new crown?" Catalina said excitedly while holding her new and very talk crown. The girls had a pageant yesterday and Catalina won in first and then Stephanie. Caitlin didn't feel good yesterday and has been throwing up all night and this morning. I decided that I was going to take her to the hospital as soon as I got to Cali.

"You already showed her honey, how about you show her again next time?" I asked her as I started to drive out of my house. And yes I did say MY since I'm keeping it incase I want a brake with the kids.

"Ok, mommy." Catalina yawned and leaned her head onto Caleb's shoulder as her eyes dozed off. Caitlin was already asleep with her head on Christians lap. My poor baby girl. I hate seeing my kids sick or unhappy.

••• 3 hours later •••

I parked in the parking lot of the C.C.H. Or California's Children's Hospital. I opened my door and unlocked the kids door. I slowly shook Christian and Caleb awake so that they could help me wake up their sisters.

"Yes mommy?" Christian asked when he opened his eyes along with Caleb. "Help me wake up your sisters, I want to get Catalina checked up." They nodded and started shaking them.

After the girls woke up, we walked, or tried to walk, to the entrance. I don't know how, but the paparazzi's found out that we were coming to the hospital and it was packed.

I picked up Caitlin since she was weak and I didn't want her to get any more hurt. Even though it was night outside, I took out the boys ray bans and put them on them, I did the same with Caitlin and Catalina.

I walked behind the kids making sure that they didn't get hurt and held Caitlin tighter against my chest.

When we were at least 3 feet away from them, the paparazzi's started shouting questions.

"Why are you at the hospital?"

"Are you pregnant again?"

"Why did you come to California?"

"What's wrong with your kid?"

"Does Justin know that he's the father?"

"Where are you moving to?"

"Where's Justin at?"

"Is it your fault that Jelena broke up again?"