Your Her What?!

Justin's POV

I got finished singing a few songs for Usher and went to send a smile to my beautiful girlfriend but she wasn't there.

"Mom were did Krystal go?" I asked her confused and scared. she could get lost! I don't want that! I love her so much she's my baby.

"She went out to talk on her phone a while ago, but still isn't back yet." I ran out the door but I didn't see her there. I saw that Usher was also outside looking scared. But why? Why is he so interested in Kristina?

That doesn't matter now, I have to look for my baby. I looked down an saw her phone on the floor and picked it up.

She never leaves her phone. Ever. She feels lost without it.

I ran down to the lobby and walked to the lady at the front desk. "Hey, by any chance did you see the girl that I walked in with?" "Yeah, she ran out crying a few minutes ago and got in a taxi."

I nodded and unlocked her phone to see what happened. If a call made her upset or something.

I saw that the last person that called her was her aunt and it wasn't too long ago. I redialed her number and waited until she picked it up.

"Hello?" said a crying raspy voice. "Hey Jennifer, I just wanted to know if Kristina said anything about leaving? She's not here with me an she left her phone."

By know my mom and grandparents were here also scooter and Usher. "I guess she must be in her way here then." "Why would she be on her way back to Canada?" I asked her confused out of my mind.

"Her mom, she's at the hospital." I dropped the phone shocked. Gabriella was always like a second mom to me. Always. Her and my mom met in the hospital. They were both done giving birth and became friends. Since I was born she's always been there for me.

I felt a tear slip out of my eyes and looked at my mom with a tears rolling down my cheeks. "Justin what happened?" Usher asked looking scared and confused.

"Kristina's mom, she's, she's at the hospital an-" Usher ran out of the building and into the parking lot.

"Come on guys." Scooter said and we followed Usher outside and saw him already in his car.

"Get in." He ordered and we all got in. I saw that my mom was crying but I saw that she was on the phone, probably talking to Jennifer to get more details.

But I still don't know why Usher is so interested in Kristina. Why is he so worried? don't get me wrong, I'm happy that he cares for a person that he has never met, but this is too much.

"Hey Usher, can I ask you something?" "Of course, what's up?" he responded still driving. "Why are you so starched to Kristina? you just met her and you wanted to know everything about her."

"Well I think that you would be interested to get to know your daughter too Justin." "Your her what?!?!" I yelled making him step on the brakes quickly.

"I know I have a lot of explaining to do, but we have to go see Gabriella." Usher said and continued to speed all the way to the airport.

••• 1 month later •••

Kristina's POV

It's been a little bit over a month that I went back to Canada since my mom was at the hospital. It's also been a little bit over a month that I found out that Usher is my father. I was pissed.

Who would've thought that Usher, one of my boyfriends idol, was my father? Not me! my mom and him tried to explain what happened but I just ignored them.

I talk to my mom every night to make sure that she's ok, but Usher's a different story. I avoid him at all costs. I don't care if he didn't know that my mom was pregnant, he left her heartbroken.

But besides all that, it's been amazing!! Justin's Beliebers are great! They love Justin and they lie me too. They haven't sent any type of hate towards me and I'm happy about that.

The other day Justin was having an interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show and when it was time for the crowed to ask questions they asked me to come out, so I did.

••• Flashback •••

I walked into the stage and the crowed clapped and cheered making me laugh an blush. I'm not one of those girls that likes attention, I'm pretty shy.

I walked over to Justin and sat next to him, but we all know Justin. he pulled me up into his lap making the crowed go off again and making me blush more than I already was.

"Isn't she cute? come on babe don't be shy." I looked at Justin and fake glared at him and everyone laughed. I faced the crowed and said a low, "hi" which they all returned.

They were all asking questions about how we met and stuff about us. I kept thinking of how nice they were to me.

I looked at Justin and whispered in his ear, "I want to ask them something." He chuckled and nodded.

"Ok guys, my beautiful girlfriend wants to ask you you guys a question." Everyone laughed and told me to go ahead. "Why are you guys so nice to me? I mean I've heard stories about fans baiting on whoever their idols go out with, so why are you guys so nice to me?"

I had to pick one of them to answer so I picked a girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes. She was so pretty. She looked like she was my age.

"Hi, my names Jessica and I'm 16. I think that we don't send you hate because you've been with him since you were born, literally. So if you didn't hurt him then, why would you hurt him know? plus we can see that your not just after his money and that you actually love him. and we just want Justin to be happy and your what makes him happy." The crowed cheered showing that they aggrieved with her.

I smiled and thanked her and everyone else.

••• Flashback Over •••

Every time that Justin has an interview they always ask me to come out, but I just sit next to him and say hi.

Right know Justin and I were in a hotel room arguing again.

You probably thought that because we were going to interviews and stuff together that we were happy, but your wrong.

It started a week after I got back from Canada with Justin. He started hanging out with Selena and I was ok with it. He can have any types of friends.

Then he started to spend the night over at Selena's which started to get to me. When I asked him about it he said that they were hanging out and then he fell asleep. Apparently that's something normal that happens between 'friends' everyday now.

"Why don't you drop it already?! we are just friends and its not my fault that your jealous!" he yelled at me so loud that I jumped back scared out of my mind. Yeah Justin and I have been yelling at each other for the past few weeks, but he's never yelled at me this loud before.

He noticed that I was scared and his eyes soften. He sighed and brought me into a hug. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." he apologized and pulled away giving me a kiss on the lips full of passion and love.

We were having a full blown make out session. one thing led to another and we ended up in the bedroom making love.