Pregnant

Kristina's POV

I woke up and tried to snuggle into Justin, but something was stopping me. Well there actually wasn't nothing. Justin wasn't in bed.

Are you serious?! after we slept together? Where is he? I slowly got up wrapping the blanket around me to cover my naked body, even though I was alone. I was walking to the bathroom when I noticed a note on the bedside table. I picked it up and started reading it.

Dear Kristina,

I went to Selena's house for the day to hang out. you can leave the hotel if you want but don't leave your hotel key because I'm probably not going to come back until tonight.

From, Justin.

I can't believe him! He's really starting to get me mad. He didn't even stay after the night that he took my virginity!

I took in two deep breaths to calm myself down. I decided to take a shower and go out shopping. but of course not with Justin's money. After we came back to Atlanta I got a job at Hollister without telling Justin. He found out a few days later and was mad because I got a job. I didn't really pay attention to anything he said and kept the job.

Anyways, I took a shower and washed my long dark brown hair. I got out and put on white skinny jeans and a pink sweater that said 'love' in white. I also put on some pink flats. I grabbed my keys and left the hotel room and into the white range rover that Justin rented me. I decided to got to Starbucks first and order myself a Caramel Macchiato. After I got my drink I took a seat and drank it.

A few minutes later I saw a familiar girl come inside. It was that girl from the interview at Ellen's show! I walked up to her and rapped her shoulder. "Jessica right? remember me?" "Are you seriously asking me this question right know? Of course I remember you!" She exclaimed making me laugh.

"You wanna sit with me?" I asked her and she nodded quickly and grabbed her Hazelnut Macchiato and sat next to me. We talked for a while and she was really cool. We went shopping and bought loads of clothes, which is something we both love to do!

I got to my hotel room after we exchanged numbers and left, and the room was exactly how I left it. He didn't even come to check up on me?! What a boyfriend I've got.

I sighed and changed into my pajamas and went to bed dreaming about how me and Justin were before he had met Selena. Only one word: Happy!

••• 2 weeks later •••

I finished throwing up whatever was left inside my stomach again and leaned back on the wall.

This has been going on all day. Since I woke up this morning I've been throwing up. And where has Justin been you ask? With Selena Freaking Gomez. What a boyfriend!

I brushed my teeth again and left the bathroom and walked into the bedroom to see a worried Jessica.

"Maybe we should go to the doctors." Jessica's concerned voice rang threw my ears. I shook my head 'no'. "It's probably just the flu." I was about to sit back down when she pulled me up and out of the door. Thank god I was wearing a grey Nike pull over hoody and some Nike leggings with black Supras.

"Where are we going Jessie?" I asked using her new nickname. "Like I said, to the hospital." I sighed and shook my head and got in the white range rover.

When we got to the hospital I noticed a familiar car, but I couldn't put my finger on who owned it, so I just shook it off. "Come in!" Jessica said and dragged me inside the hospitals waiting room to wait for my name to be called.

After a while of waiting a door opened and out came the man that I was still avoiding. I feel sorry for him. It's not his fault that he didn't know about my mom being pregnant with me.