K: Usher

Kristina's POV

It's been a really long day. Justin's family and I have just landed in Atlanta and are already heading to the studio.

I'm really happy for Justin, he gets to live his dream. Something that he worked really hard for. He didn't just pay a guy to make him famous, he didn't look for scooter, scooter found him.

I'm so sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kristina Krystal Arroyo. I have tan skin and light green eyes that I got from my mom. I'm half Puerto Rican and my mom told me that I'm also half black. I've never met my father before and I don't wan to. He left my mom when she was pregnant and never looked back. Anyways, I'm 16 and I'm really short for my age. I'm only 5'1!

"Krystal!" Justin called out and I looked up to see everyone looking at me. I must've spaced out. I blushed a little since I had everyone's attention.

"Sorry, what's up?" I asked him and he chuckled coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me giving me a kiss on the lips. Everyone awed and I buried my face in Justin's chest to hide my blush.

"Come on babe scooter said that he has a surprise for us!" Justin exclaimed and pulled me inside the studio making us all laugh.

Once we were inside we saw two people. One I recognized like scooter and the other as Usher. Justin and I both screamed when we saw Usher, making scooter and Usher laugh while Justin's mom and grandparents chuckled.

"Hey! So I guess you already know that I'm Usher, do you mind introducing yourselves?" He asked and Justin spoke first.

"I'm Justin Bieber and I'm 16 years old and a big fan." I smiled at how happy he looked. I've always loved his smile.

"An you?" Usher asked me making me realize that I was staring at Justin. I saw Justin smirking at me meaning he caught me. I blushed an looked down.

"Uh, my names Kristina Arroyo and I'm 16 years old." "Arroyo?" Usher asked with a surprised face making me confused.

"Yeah," I slowly nodded with an eyebrow raised. "Is your mom by any chance called Gabriella Arroyo?" I again nodded with a confused face.

"You said your 16 right?" I'm sure that everyone in the room was confuse so much right now. "Yeah, and if you don't mind me asking, how do you know my mothers name?"

"Your mom and I were... really good friends but we lost contact a long time ago." I saw a ghost of a smile appear on his face.

"Look can we talk later? I want to get to know you a little. But I know that Justin isn't here just to introduce me to you, so let's see what you got boy."

Justin smiled and nodded. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and got in the recording place thingy. I don't know what it's called.

I sat down next to Pattie and took out my phone and started texting my mom.

(M: Mom••• K: Kristina)

K: hey mom

M: hey honey! how's it going?

K: good, we just met someone

M: oh really? who?

K: he says that he's an old friend of yours

M: who is it honey?!

K: Usher

After I told her who it was she didn't text back and I got worried. I left the studio and went into the hallway. I dialed her number but she didn't pick up.

I started to get worried and called one of my aunts that lives three doors down from my house

"Hello?" "Hey Aunt Jennifer, can you please go check up on my mom? she's not picking up and in really worried." I asked her in a panicked tone.

"Of course baby girl, I'm on my way." "thank you Titi." (A/N: 'Titi' means auntie in Spanish.)

She hanged up and I waited pacing back and forth running my fingers threw my hair, something I do when I'm nervous according to Justin.

A few minutes later my aunt called again and I picked it up.

"Krystal! Your mom, she's at the hospital. I saw her on the floor and called an ambulance. It seems that she fainted but when she fainted she hit her head and was bleeding a lot." I could tell that my aunt was crying but not more than me.

I dropped my phone and started running out of the building. I had to go see my mom, I don't care if I just got here, my mom is more important. I stopped a taxi an told the driver to take me to the airport.

When I got there I bought a plane ticket to Canada and waited a few minutes until the airplane got here.

Here I come mom.

________________________

So much happening on the first chapter!!

How'd you like it? I promise that it'll get much better if you don't like it!