"He Left Me So Heartbroken"

Kristina's POV

I couldn't believe it. Was this a nightmare that had all my fears in it? Or was it time for my life, which had been like a fairy tale, to come crumbling down? Everything that is happening is like a punishment. But I'm getting this "punishment" as if I murdered a whole continent. Everything that I love or used to love is being taken away from me.

If your asking yourself what's going on, the most heartbreaking seen is happening in front of me. Justin Bieber, my so called "boyfriend" was on top of Selena in a very heated make out session. I wanted to scream and yell, but that's not in my nature. I'd rather cry to myself and blame myself for things that happened, than to yell at the person who actually did it.

But was it really my fault this time? I don't even know. Was this happening because I left him without telling him the day we first landed here? Did I do something that upset him? Was I that bad of a girlfriend? Apparently I wasn't a good girlfriend because here was the guy that was supposed to be my boyfriend sucking faces with another girl.

Jessica was behind me and had to move to see what was going on. She let out a loud gasp that got Justin and Selena's attention. I had tears rolling down my cheeks but I don't know if its because of what I found out at the hospital, or if it was because of this.

"Kristina look- I'm sorry you found out this way. I'm not technically cheating on you because I was already going to break up with you earlier today. I'm sorry and if you want you can stay in the hotel room I'll just stay with Selena." Justin was about to get up and leave but I stopped him.

"It's fine Justin, this is your room. I'll just get my stuff and stay somewhere else. And it's totally fine that you break up with me because like I always told you I only want you to be happy. And if I'm not the one that's making you happy but Selena then I'm happy that you found her. I'm really proud of you by the way, your living your dream. But never forget the promise we made, never let the fame change you JayBear." I told him then looked over at Selena who had a little smirk on her face.

"Thank you Selena. Thank you for making Justin happy, something that I apparently couldn't do." I told her and turned towards Jessica who looked pissed.

"Can you please help me pack?" She nodded but glared at Justin. "I really thought that you were a person that I could look up to, but the only thing that I can learn from you is how to break a great persons heart. I guess you lost one Belieber, but it's not like you care. I bet you've never cared about anyone or anything." Jessica said and we started to pack my stuff.

"Krystal you don't have to go. If you don't want to stay in this room ok, but I'll get you your own hotel room. Stay right here I'll go order it ok?" He said and walked out the door.

"Nice show. I really believed it by the way." We both turned towards Selena and gave her a confused look. Well I gave her a confused look, Jessica gave her a full on glare.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my last last bags and put them on the door. "I really did mean it Selena. Tell him I said bye." Jessica and I took two big suitcases and put one duffle bag each around our shoulders.

I don't know we're I was going but I'm not staying with Justin. That would be so humiliating after he broke up with me. And know that I have to think of MY baby.

"Look Kristina you can stay with me, it would be really fun and plus we could go shopping for the baby!" Jessica exclaimed happily but I shook my head laughing lightly.

Why don't you come stay with me?" I said suddenly remembering two different places that u could go to.

Jessica gave me a confused look and put the stuff in her car since the range rover wasn't mine. "What do you mean? I thought you didn't have anywhere to go besides Canada." "Whoever told you that is a huge liar. But seriously, would you come with me?" I asked her with hopeful eyes.