#BROLBY

Pairing: Colby Brock x Reader

Warning: None.

Requested: yep.(on my tumblr)" Hey could I have an imagine where the reader is dating Colby and she sees the "Brolby tattoo" and she's like scrub it off your body "

P.S. ignore the timing of the text messages. the general timeline for this imagine is the afternoon.

hope you guys enjoy <3, feel free to request!!
____________________________________________________________________________

getting out of work my phone immediately lit up indicating I've received a text message. opening my phone I see it's a text from Colby saying he was done filming on the beach and that he was on his way back.

 opening my phone I see it's a text from Colby saying he was done filming on the beach and that he was on his way back

you arrived at the house about fifteen minutes before Colby. sam opened the door for you and you've been seating with kat and him in the kitchen ever since; munching on some snacks, talking about your days and the weather.

when you suddenly hear the door being unlocked and Colby loudly announcing his presence.

"honey, I'm home! "

"that's my cue," I told Sam and kat giggling and pointing your thumb in Colby's direction though he was still out of our view. they both nodded and went up to Sam's room.

getting up from my chair and turning around Colby appears before me with a mischievous smile on his face. he was wearing his usual black sweats, a jean jacket, and no shirt.

"what is it?" I asked getting slightly weirded out by the whole thing.

" remember I said I wanted to show you something?" he asked slowly.

"yes..." squinting my eyes I looked at Colby suspiciously.

" well, while we were on the beach," he started slowly " I got a tattoo." he took off his jacket to reveal the #brolby tattoo on his chest.

"what?! omg, Colby what the hell?" I started to freak out slightly, thinking it might actually be a real tattoo, but as I inched closer to him to see it better my body relaxed because it sure as hell did not look like a real tattoo. all the while Colby stood there finding this situation quite amusing.

My face dropped as I realized it was only a henna tattoo and Colby noticed erupting in loud laughter folding over, clapping his hands loudly.

"Wow. Hilarious. Nice tatt," I said cynically.
"Is there anything you'd like to tell me, Colby?" I leaned back looking at him cockily.

"What? Oh yeah, babe, I'm leaving you" Colby answered, his laughter slowly dying as he straightened, standing tall again.

"To be with Brennen?" I raised my eyebrows at his comment.
"Honestly, I'd leave me too" I joked pretending to be hurt, knowing it's all about them youtube views.

"Aww y/n/n, no, I'd never leave you" he cooed stepping closer and wrapping his arms around me, letting them hang low. I didn't resist and rested my hands flat on his stomach.

"then what is this bullshit?" I muttered. Stabbing my finger gently at the tattoo on his chest. Colby looked briefly down at my finger and then back up at my face.

"It's called clickbait babe, after we've been dating for so long I'd expect you to know that," he said softly yet in a condescending tone.

"well fuck clickbait you're mine, not Brennan's" I dropped the miserable act as I reached my hand to his chest trying to wipe the tattoo off or even slightly smudge it to no avail as Colby ran away from me.

"no! y/n don't!" He giggled as I ran after him into the living room.

"come back here!" I shouted running after him through the living room and back into the kitchen.

"let me fix you!" I chuckled extending my hands out to him trying to catch him as he ran through the game room back to the kitchen and out into the garage.

"nooo, y/n stop!" he yelled back running away from me into the front yard, hiding behind cars so I wouldn't see him. but I obviously did and as we made eye contact again he got up and raced back into the house through the front door screaming.

We played cat and mouse throughout the ground Floor of the house for a bit more laughing our asses off as I tried to catch him and wipe the henna tattoo.

but, I got tired of chasing him after a while and as he ran outside I stopped at the door trying to catch my breath.
"ugh, just go in the shower, scrub it off or some shit. make it disappear."
I yelled at him as he kept running in the backyard like the goofball that he is.

turning around he noticed I stopped chasing him and he started walking back to me carefully, making sure I won't start chasing him again.

"I can't baby, you're going to have to live with it for the next two weeks or so" he chuckled shrugging his shoulders and lifting his hands.

"Oh Jesus" I muttered to myself massaging my forehead in fake frustration.
"you know what Colby? you can be with whoever you want!" I shouted at him, suppressing a giggle at the end as I dramatically stormed away into the house and up the stairs.

without another word Colby sprints my way and catches me halfway through, stopping me by hugging my waist from behind resting his head in the crook of my neck. We shift slightly left to right because of the force he crashed into me with.

I can feel his chest rise and fall against my back and his warm breath on my neck as he tries calming his heartbeat.
I grip his forearms with my palms holding him close and tilting my head closer to his.

"you know you're my baby and no one can replace you, right?" He suddenly says as he leaves soft kisses on my exposed neck and shoulder.

"not even Brennen?" I asked with a devilish smile on my face.

" Mmh, no one," he said sweetly, shaking his head in between kisses.

"well, at least it's not #brikey" I laughed releasing myself from his embrace continuing to walk up the stairs to his room.

"#BROLBY IS BETTER THE BRIKEY!" Colby screamed at the top of his lungs as he runs to his room passing me quickly.

I giggled, walking close behind him shaking my head.