Chapter 4: Are You In?

After Dr. Banner ran our tests, we were introduced to the man named Tony Stark, and then we were asked where we were from. Kina, Gida, Tarom, and I all looked at each other, wondering who would speak first. Realizing that no one was going to start, I spoke up.

"Well we come from a galaxy far away from here. My name Storm Ca'ana, I come from the planet Corellia. I am an Echani as well as a human." I began. "My mother, Veda vanished after an order was placed from the supreme chancellor to eliminate all Jedi. I don't know what has become of my father, Tâtsâ, but I know he's still alive, and don't even get me started with my older sister, Jinx."

"And why not?" Romanoff questioned as she tilted her head.

"She use to be a Jedi Knight, one of the best. But just like our good friend, Anakin Skywalker, she turned to be a Sith." I confessed. "The Sith use the dark side of the force, while the Jedi use the light side. She changed so much...she even killed our dear sister, Maya."

Tears filled my eyes yet I fought them back with all my strength. I felt so much anguish, pain, and anger running through me.

"Before we arrived here we found Jinx along with some Jedi Hunters and stormtroopers who wished to annihilate us." Kina added. "I am Kina Ha, Jedi Master from Kamino. I am a Kaminoan. When I discovered that I was force-sensitive, my people criticized and hated me. I soon became an outcast, so I left my world."

"She's pretty old if you ask me." I teased. "She's over 3,000 years old."

"3,000?" Coulson repeated, completely shocked.

This surprised everyone in the room, besides Gida, Kina, Tarom, and me. Kina chuckled. "I merely view it as 3,000 years of wisdom. If I remember correctly part of my wisdom did save our lives several times."

"We also contributed." I argued, teasingly.

"Yeah, like a small portion." Kina rebuked.

The four of us then burst out into laughter before we were told to settle down. It was nice though, it had been a long while since we had laughed so carefree, like we just did now.

"I'm Gida, I'm a Jedi Knight." Gida began. "I am a Twi'lek from Ryloth. My father was a miner, but unfortunately he was killed in an accident. My mother was sold off as a slave, but my Jedi Master who taught me the light side of the force was able to bring me to the Jedi Temple in Coruscant before I could be made a slave."

"The one I remind you of?" Fury asked.

Gida nodded. "He was a good man."

Fury softened up at her words. "Sorry for your loss, all of your losses. How about you, boy?"

"Me? Well, I'm Tarom Ka, a Jedi Knight from Shili. I am a Togruta. My mother died at childbirth, while I know nothing of my father." Tarom explained. "I grew up with my maternal aunt, Shaak Ti. She unfortunately died at the hands of General Grevious who worked alongside the Sith, Darth Sidious."

"Well that's unfortunate." Stark muttered.

Rogers glared at him before giving us a sympathetic look. "Ignore him. You guys have all had tough life."

"Do you think about going back?" Romanoff asked.

The four of us exchanged looks before we looked towards the others. We shook our heads. There's nothing to go back to.

"No, we'd like to stay here on Earth. There's nothing to go back to." I confessed. "The Jedi Purge has happened and Sidious now rules the galaxy. If we return, we'd end up killed. The republic has fallen, and now the empire has taken over."

"It's not something we wish to return to." Kina added.

"Wait, what exactly are these Jedi you mentioned." Rogers asked. "What do they do?"

"This sounds exactly like Star Wars." Coulson commented as he wore an excited look.

Stark nodded. "I thought this all sounded familiar."

I had then furrowed my brows in confusion, but decided not to ask him what he had meant by that.

"Well, the Jedi are guardians of peace and justice in the Galactic Republic. We just like the Sith are one of few of the galaxies who are force sensitive." Tarom described. 

"Force sensitive?" Dr. Banner asked.

Kina smirked. "I believe a demonstration is needed."

"Agreed." The three of us said.

It was then that I grabbed a tool near Dr. Banner by using the force. They were all amazed and surprised to see this.

"You did that without touching it." Rogers commented in awe. "But how?"

"Like we said we are Jedi, and we can control the Force that's all around us." I explained.

"Definitely Star Wars!" Phil exclaimed in excitement.

"By any chance would you be interested in joining the Avengers?" Fury asked.

They all looked at us, anxiously waiting for our answer. What is this group called Avengers?

"What exactly is the Avengers?" Gida asked.

"It's a group of remarkable people that are was to brought together to see if they can become something more. To see if they can work together when we needed them to. To fight the battles that we never could." Fury explained.

"So in a way we are like the Jedi." Rogers pointed out.

"Exactly!" Phil exclaimed with a huge grin. 

"So are you four in?" Fury inquired.

My smile widened. I looked over at Kina, Gida, and Tarom to see that they were all in as well. This could be our chance to start over like Master Kenobi mentioned.

"I'm in." I said.

"As am I." Kina said.

"Me three." Gida chimed in.

"Count me in." Tarom added.

"Very well. Welcome to the team." Fury said.

"Fury!" A woman with brown hair barged in. "We found where Loki is!"

Who in the blazes is that?

"Where is he, Agent Hill?"

"In Stuttgart, Germany." The agent replied.

"Thank you, Agent Hill. Agent Romanoff, Stark, Rogers, Storm, Kina, Gida, and Tarom, you'll be going to Germany." Fury informed us.

"Wait, who is this Loki guy?" I inquired.

"And where is this Germany?" Kina asked.

"Is it in a different planet?" Gida chimed in.

"Don't worry. We'll explain everything on the way there." Rogers assured us.

"Alright, suit up!" Stark exclaimed.