"Ha, no. I'll come out for a few. You pick the place this time."

"Aight, Aight. That's a bet."

Karim opened the door and got in. "Hey, mom."

"Okay. Text me the details my nosy son just got in the car." I said rushing him off the phone.

"Laters."

I smiled and hung up.

"He really got you smiling like that? You going out with him again? Didn't you just see him? Have y'all been-"

"Karim! Stop questioning me."

He rolled his eyes. "Keep playing." I said pushing his head.

"Man. I just don't like him."

"You don't know him."

"I don't want to."

"Why are you against me talking to ANY man?"

"You really wanna know?"

I nodded and he continued. "I wish I knew my dad. I don't want some clown that's not my dad to be acting like he is. You're all I have and I'm supposed to be all you have."

I frowned listening to him. It definitely made me feel bad. "Well I'm sorry you don't know your father, baby. But maybe a new man could help fill that void. I don't know how serious Jay and I will get, but you're always going to be my number one no matter what. You understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I rubbed his waves making him smile. "I'm hungry." He said changing the subject.

"Well, you're having chicken Caesar salad for dinner. I might be going out."

I laughed uncontrollably as Jay threw me over his shoulder. "Say sorry!"

"No!"

He started spinning and I screamed. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!"

He put me down. "That's what I thought. You better not say Lebron is better than Kobe ever again in your life!"

I was still laughing. "I'm just stating facts.."

"That ain't a fact."

We were sitting in his house playing 2k. I used the cavs and he used the old lakers with Kobe and Shaq.

I wasn't the greatest at this game, but Karim taught me a little something something.

I was losing, but not by too much.

By halftime, his lead increased by 20 and I lost interest.

"I don't want to play anymore." I said putting the controller down.

"Aw, you don't like losing?" He asked in a baby voice.

"Shut up. I'd just rather play with something else." I mumbled the last part.

"Huh? What you say?"

"Nothing." I smiled.

I kissed him and pulled him towards me. I slowly laid back on the couch with him hovering over me. He slid his tongue in my mouth causing me to moan softly.

I felt butterflies, lightning, sparks, and everything else there was to feel.

I started getting wet and I could see that he was hard.

"We should stop." He mumbled looking in my eyes.

I groaned. "You're right. We should stop... but I really don't want to."

He smirked before pecking my lips again. "In due time, baby girl."

"Are you literally turning me down right now?" I asked propping myself up on my elbows.

"No... I just don't want you to regret sleeping with me after two 'dates.'"

"Who says I'll regret it?"

"I don't want to take the chance." He shrugged and sat up.

"What are you so afraid of?"

"Nothing." He chuckled.

I got up and straddled his lap. "So come on then."

I kissed his lips multiple times before moving to his neck, licking, sucking, and biting.

He had his eyes closed and it looked like I had him where I wanted him, but he stopped me.

"Slow down, Okay?"

I bit my lip and kissed his lips before getting up. "I should get going."

He sucked his teeth. "You ain't gotta leave, ma." He said trying to pull me back to him.

"I have to work in the morning. I had fun though."

He sighed and walked me to the door. "Text me when you get home."

"I will."

I sped home horny as ever.

When I got in I went straight to my room. Good thing Karim wasn't waiting by the door this time.

I text jay;

'I'm home. Sorry for throwing myself at you.'

He sent back;

'Lol, it's cool. Next time I won't be able to resist tho 😉😂'

I didn't bother to respond. I tossed my phone down and stripped before getting ready to relieve myself of horniness.