Chapter 19

~Joanne's POV~

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Joanne!" the boys said at once.

"Dammit!" I chuckled as Sarah cursed.

"Is she ok?"

"Just having trouble with her bandages." I chuckled as Sarah once again cursed.

"I'll go help her."

"She doesn't have a shirt on!" I called after Sherlock who ignored me. Probably wanted an excuse to see her shirtless anyways.

~Sherlock's POV~

"Sarah?" I said opening her bedroom door. She was in jeans and a black bra, she was stunning. She was struggling to wrap the bandages around herself, which was probably stretching her damaged skin.

"Sherlock, can you, umm," I nodded and helped her finish. I couldn't help but stare for a moment, she was beautiful. "Hey boy, eyes up here!" I instantly looked away, she laughed. "I have officially made Sherlock Holmes blush, didn't know that was possible."she continued to laugh.

"Oh I'd be careful if I was you," I had her pinned against the wall. "he can be a dangerous man." I smirked. I kissed her and she ran her fingers through my hair. God, I never knew a woman could do this to me. I had my arms around her waist holding her as close as possible.

"Use protection!" I groaned as Joanne ruined the moment. Sarah laughed and moved away to put on a shirt.

~Sarah's POV~

John made Sherlock go grocery shopping with him and Joanne after our little moment. Yeah, I have Mr. Holmes wrapped around my finger. My phone beeped and I opened the text.

Meet me at the warehouse

-H

He must have forgotten to put the S. I grabbed my coat and left.

"Sherlock!" I called walking into the warehouse. I walked towards the center and found a table and chairs set up, dinner laid out and candel lit. I didn't know Sherlock could be this romantic.

"Hello Sarah," My body tensed, god I'm stupid.

"Hello Mycroft," I turned to see him standing there with that stupid umbrella he always has.

"Have a seat."

"I'd rather not."

"Come now, can't we put the past behind us?"

"you gave me up to Moriarty! You almost had me killed!" I yelled. He sighed.

"Sarah," He reached up to stroke my cheek but I smacked his hand away.

"Don't Mycroft. Remember you have Miley. I'm sure she wouldn't want to hear about this." I threatened. His body stiffened.

"Sarah please, how could you be with my brother? I'll break it off with Miley,"

"Sorry Mycroft, but she's already got a boyfriend." We turned to see Sherlock, he wasn't happy.

"Brother,"

"Come on Sarah,"

"Glad to see you escaped shopping." We walked out leaving Mycroft stunned.

"What did you mean when you said Mycroft gave you up to Moriarty?" Sherlock asked once we were in the taxi. I sighed.

"A few years ago I was hiding from Moriarty who had hired the worlds best assassins to kill me. Met Mycroft who sold information about me to Lee. He didn't find out until it was too late that it was all going straight to Moriarty." I explained.

"But he didn't know what he was doing,"

"It was still wrong! You don't just sell someone's life story to get a little extra pocket money!" I exclaimed. Seriously, was he defending his brother? Sherlock sighed, putting his arm around me, pulling me close.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Not your fault you have a jackass for a brother." He laughed.

"I'm taking you out tonight."

"And what if I have plans?"

"You don't, I checked."

"What if I planned on watching the new episode of Doctor Who ?"

"That doesn't come out till tomorrow." He smirked knowing he had won.

"Fine, you can pick me up at seven."

"Who said?"

"Me." I smirked slamming my front door in his face.

"Well aren't you two a happy couple."

"John got you pregnant yet?" Joanne glared while I ran to my room. I put on a simple light blue dress, black flats, straightened out my curls, and my favorite red lip stick. There was a knock at the front door exactly as the clock stroke seven. Sherlock stood there with a single black rose.

"I know you don't exactly like things to be traditional so I figured I'd do the not expected." I laughed taking the rose and putting it in a vase. We left and, again, Sherlock wouldn't tell me where we were going. We arrived at this small Italian restaurant, it was on the other side of town. We got a table outside and our waiter was a woman this time, who didn't flirt. We ate and talked for a while, we paid the bill, and walked in the garden the restaurant had.

"So why did you want to take me out tonight?"

"Can't a man take his girlfriend out for dinner?"

"Normal boyfriends can, but you're not normal." He laughed.

"We haven't had a night out in a while."

"Well, Joanne got shot and then I almost died so we have been pretty busy." We laughed sitting down on a bench. There was music playing, it was a nice song. It sounded like the one me and my dad used to dance to when I was little.

"What are you thinking about?"

"My dad and I used to waltz in the living room playing this song." Sherlock stood up reaching out his hand.

"May I have this dance?" I smiled standing up. We swayed back and forth to music, my head resting against his shoulder and his chin resting on the top of my head.

~Sherlock's POV~

It felt good to have her in my arms, holding her so close. We hadn't been this close since our moment in her bedroom. I felt her wince and instantly pulled away. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" She laughed.

"Sherlock, I'm fine, stop worrying."

"Well how can I-" Her lips cut me off. I kissed back as she ran her fingers through my hair slightly tugging. My arms went around her waist holding her close. I love her so much, I never knew it was possible to feel this way about someone. I never want to let her go, I want her in my life forever.