Chapter 7

John's POV

I stood in the kitchen looking over at Sherlock, ever since last night he's done nothing but sit around looking depressed. "Sherlock what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Really? Then why do you continue to sit around doing nothing?"

"Just leave me alone, John." he stated grabbing his violin and beginning to play. I sighed quietly making my way out the door, but I peeked back in just in time to see just a few tears fall.

Joanne's POV

I sat on the couch drinking coffee as Sarah sat on the window sill, one leg hanging out, watching the rest of London go by. Ever since last night she had been extremely quiet. "Sarah, are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"I'm fine." she repeated more sternly. She picked up her guitar and began to play. I sighed setting down my cup and quietly walked out the door but I looked in in time to see a single tear roll down her cheek.

Sarah's POV

The sound of my phone ringing filled the room, I sighed looking at the name of the caller before answering it.

"Hello,"

"We have a new body."

"Meet me at Molly's."

~At Molly's~

"What have we got?" I asked walking in, John, Sherlock, and Joanne were all crowded around our new victim.

"Male mid 50s, bled to death from two gunshots to the stomach."

"Anyone look in his mouth?"

"No..." John replied obviously confused. I rolled my eyes opening the victims mouth, there was no LH but I did find a piece of paper.

"What does it say?" Joanne asked.

"I look forward to seeing you again Miss.Harvey, signed JM."

"Oh dear, hearing from Jim is never good." We all turned to see Miley walk in. "I came to ask for the number you've been using to keep in contact with Lee, maybe if I use that one he will reply."

"Why, thanks Miley, I'm doing great." I stated sarcastically.

"Oh shut it you idiot and give me the number."

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I don't think I will." I replied.

"Just give me the goddamn number and I'll be on my way."

"Why should she give anything to you, the bitch who should go die in a ditch?" I had to bite down on my bottom lip to keep from laughing at Joanne's comment. Miley sighed in frustration before walking towards the doors

"Give Mycroft my greetings I called after her. As soon as the door shut, me and Joanne bursted out laughing.

"Did you see her face?"

"Since when did you become so sassy?" I asked still laughing.

"I learned from the best."

"Me?"

"No, Lestrade."

"Rude!" I exclaimed hitting her on the arm. "What dose Mycroft see in her?"

"Who knows, you should spy on them during their date to find out." I instantly stopped laughing.

"That's a good idea."

"But you don't know where their going!" John put in.

"Well, lets see, it's mid afternoon so it would be a lunch date, now where is a good place to go on a lunch date thats within walking distance of here."

"She could have taken a cab?" Sherlock suggested but I shook my head.

"Miley hates taxis, says they smell bad and are not clean." Joanne explained.

"Good, now come on people it's not that hard to use your brains!" I encouraged.

"The Cafe down the street!" Joanne exclaimed.

"Yes! I have taught you well," I stated proudly.

"I'll come along, I want to see what my brother sees in, well, as Joanne put it, that bitch." Sherlock stated, "Let's go!"

~At the Cafe~

We sat at a table that was in the back corner where we had a good view of everyone, especially Miley and Mycroft. Miley laughed at something Mycroft said causing him to smile, oh how they disgust me. "Oh, I'm such a slut, no wonder you enjoy dating me." I mumbled in a high pitch voice, yea I like to give my own words to peoples conversations.

"I enjoy dating you because you were so easy to get." Sherlock said in a deep voice.

"Oh well, aren't you just a sweat heart?"

"Don't worry love, I'll be done with you by the end of the week."

"Let's hope I don't get pregnant by then." At this we both burst out laughing.

Lestrade's POV

I walked into the cafe to grab some lunch when I saw the girl who had practically been a daughter to me sitting there, with him! I quickly grabbed a table where I could keep my eye on them. I watched as he said something causing her to laugh, I can't believe this! Sarah dating Sherlock, unacceptable! Why, give it some time and I bet we'll be hearing wedding bells.

Sherlock's POV

I usually wouldn't enjoy a woman's company nor would I normally laugh at their jokes, but for some reason Sarah was different. Ugh, there is that stupid feeling again that I just can't seem to explain. I looked over to see her watching Miley and Mycroft. "Sarah?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you meet Mycroft?" She sighed.

"I met him during a case in which we became good friends. Miley loved him from the start but he never took much interest in her."

"He loved you, didn't he?" She nodded.

"That caused Miley to hate me even more, saying I always take everything from her. Eventually I found out he had been spying on me for Morirarty." she explained.

"How did you find out?"

"When I was kidnapped by Moriarty, he interrogated me but got nothing, so he brought Mycroft in to the room to see if I would talk to him."

"What did they do to you?" Her expression fell grim.

"Lock me up in a basement where they caused me pain in every humanly possible way." she stated quietly. Why did I have the sudden urge to protect her? And how could Mycroft do that to such a lovely girl? Wait, lovely?!?!? I really need to get my emotions under control. I pushed my thoughts aside and paid the bill, we decided to walk back, well, Sarah did. Americans! Always saying they need their exercise. As we walked, I felt as if we were being watched, I pushed the feeling aside thinking I was just being paranoid. We continued on in silence when I felt something hard hit the back of my head causing me to fall. I fought to stay conscious and was able to long enough to watch Sarah get shoved into a car.