Chapter 12

~Sarah's POV~

"Thank you Molly." I said as she handed me a sample of the poison found in the stomach of our recent victim. Looking into the microscope I was able to identify it as Nicotine. A deadly toxin that can digested through food or drink. Unless injected directly into the body, sending the person into shock before death. Another one of Sherlock's stupid habits, nicotine patches.

"So, has Moriarty ever killed someone with poison?" I had almost forgotten Molly was still in the room. I cleared my throat.

"Umm, no, considering Lee did the most of the killing and he preferred his own style of it." The door opened and slammed. "Hello dear sister, what can I do for you?" I asked scribbling down some notes.

"Why weren't you at the funeral?"

"It was over two weeks ago and you're complaining now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"He was our brother, Sarah!"

"So I do have a name! All this time I thought I was the Angel of Death." I spat. She bit her bottom lip, a habit she had when trying not to explode from anger.

"That's all you are! The thing that brings nothing but death!" she spat and then left the room.

"Oh lord, Sarah, that's terrible. Don't listen-" I raised my hand silencing Molly.

"No need Molly, I've learned to accept me and my sister will never get along."

~Joanne's POV~

"Okay Sherlock, what's the point of this secret meeting?" John said, clearly annoyed that Sherlock had interrupted our lunch date to drag us back to Baker Street for this.

"Sarah."

"Yeah,  I figured, look I told you she's fine!" I exclaimed. It had been two weeks since Sarah's drinking night, yes she has been a bit different but in my opinion it was a good different.

"She's changed!"

"Death changes people."

"Not people like us!" Sherlock yelled back.

"And by 'us' I assume you mean you and Sarah? Well, news flash, she's not like you! You two may be the smartest people in the world but she has a heart and doesn't mind showing it!" I yelled now standing. Sarah wasn't like him, she was kind, could be funny, she protected her friends, she wasn't Sherlock. He just stared at me before walking out, slamming the door behind him.

~Sarah's POV~

The door once again slammed behind someone as they walked in. "Miley what the hell do you -" I stopped as I looked over at Sherlock. Dam why did Molly have to take her lunch break now. "Can I help you?"

"Would you, would you like to go to dinner, with me?" I just sat there. Sherlock Holmes, just asked me to go to dinner, with him.

"You mean, like, a date?" I was now standing in front of him.

"Well, umm, not if you don't want it to be, I mean, it could be, umm, if you umm,"

"Are you being paid to do this?"

"What?"

"Are you being paid to ask me out on a date?" I asked.

"What? No! I would never-"

"Sherlock," I said interrupting him. He glanced up from the floor. "yes."

"What?"

"I'll go on the date with you." He smiled, I never knew Sherlock Holmes had such a big smile. He hugged me 'till the point I had to make him let go 'cause I couldn't breath.

"I'll pick you up at seven!" he called running out the door and past Molly.

"What did I miss?" she asked, I simply laughed.