Chapter 13

~Sarah's POV~

I sighed looking at my closet, I don't know what I wear!!! Gosh, look what going on a date has done to me, I'm worried about my outfit. I grabbed my phone texting Sherlock.

Where are we going?

-SH

He instantly replied

It's a surprise but a wear a dress, preferably your red one

-SH

I laughed. Yeah, not wearing red, don't know why I even own it. I decided on a knee length black dress with lace sleeves. Black heels, my blond hair down and curled, and my favorite red lip stick. Yeah,  I so over did it, but who cares? There was a knock at the door and Sherlock stood on the other side in a suit and tie. Funny, he never wears ties.

"Hey Sherlock, eyes up here." I smirked as he cleared his throat.

"Right, so shall we?" I smiled taking his arm as we walked out side and into the taxi.

"Please tell me."

"No."

"Please?"

"Just because you keep asking doesn't mean my answer will change." he replied with that annoying smirk. I sighed in defeat. We finally arrived. Above the front door a sign read 'La Maison Dorée'. I had been here before, the place was good, it was also the place Sherlock had gotten jealous because  he saw me having dinner with Lee. Lee liked the pasta here..... I quickly pushed the thoughts aside determined to have a good night. We sat down down at a booth in the back, the place was quiet. A couple on the other side, a group of four business men on the other. Two were cheating on their wives. "So, umm, Sarah?" I turned to Sherlock.

"Yes?"

"Does this, umm, make you my, umm, girlfriend now?" I chuckled.

"Sorry Sherlock, I have a three date rule." I teased. He smirked.

"Well then, will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" I laughed.

"Tomorrow? We haven't even finished the first one." He smiled.

"Hello, may I take your oder?" I looked up at the young man who was going to be our waiter for the night. He was obviously self centered, and cocky, wonderful.

"I'll have a glass of red wine." The man nodded.

"And what can I get for you beautiful?" he winked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll have the same." He nodded and left.

"I don't like him."

"You don't know him."

"I don't like that he called you beautiful, not that your not beautiful, but it was obvious he was trying to umm-"

"Get laid?" I said cutting him off. Sherlock nodded awkwardly, I chuckled. "Honestly Sherlock, I couldn't care less about a stupid, cocky waiter" He smiled.

"Here you are." Oh great, cocky was back. "Are you ready to order?"

"I will not-"

"Sherlock, you're on a date, you're eating." I smirked at him while he just narrowed his eyes.

"I'll have the steak."

"Lovely choice, what about you sexy?" He's dead.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop flirting with my girlfriend." Sherlock growled, normally I would have corrected him but I thought it best not to.

"And you are?" the waiter asked annoyed. Sherlock stood up.

"The names Sherlock Holmes. I'm the boyfriend."

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed as we walked away from the restaurant.

"I don't see how, I got us kicked out. Pretty sure I ruined the date." I laughed.

"Ruined it? That was the greatest date ever. You bloody punched the guy!" He smiled.

"Does this mean I get a second date?" I stopped him and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"Yes."