3. The arrival

Leon pov

Through the window of the car, I see how all the green, that you can find around my pack (old pack) is changing. The green is covered in a thick blanket of white snow. From what Connor said I can conclude that I’m going to see this white snow for a very long time, considering they don’t want me back. I sigh. I didn’t ask this either, but as son of the Alpha, kicking me out is apparently very easy. Suddenly the car stops and the driver looks at me  through the rear view mirror. “I’m not allowed to drive you farther. There will be a car waiting to pick you up and drive you inside the pack borders. Good luck, young man.” He gives me a sad smile that I try to return. Slowly I get out of the car and take my stuff. Not that I was allowed to take much with me anyway.

I looked around the empty trees, but didn’t see any other cars. When I turned around to ask the driver he was already speeding down the road. With a sigh I decide to walk around. “I don’t see a freaking car waiting for me, not even someone to tell me which direction to go.” I mumble madly kicking against a tree. But a sudden voice stopped me midair. “You do realize that you will hurt yourself more than that tree, right?” the voice was soft, but manly. It also sounded quite amused by my action.

I looked behind me and stared at the boys face. He must be the same age as me, wasn’t very tall and not very muscular, just like me. He had long white hair, which he had pulled together in a long ponytail. He also had dark strikes in his hair, almost black. He was wearing a skinny jeans, a tank top and a big and warm looking vest, more a cape. I looked back at his face and saw his smiling blue eyes.

“Eeumh, I know that” I softly reply, knowing he will hear me anyway. “Good, for a second, I thought you were retarded. I’m Vasily by the way. So I guess you are Leon?” I simply nodded. “Good, alpha asked me if I could pick you up. Sorry I’m late by the way. I had an small argument with my clock.” He said with a serious face. “I thought I still had time, but he said I didn’t guess he was right.” He mumbles softly giving me a beautiful smile. I smiled back. An honest smile, because he makes me smile. I started to get cold and I guess Vasily noticed. “My car is this way, you coming?” I nodded and followed him. We arrived at a small road, on the side, a dark red jeep was parked. Again he smiled. “it’s warmer in the car, but don’t worry you’ll get used to the cold.” “I hope so.” I mumble which makes him chuckle.

“Do you know where I will be living? Nobody told me.” He was clearly a very happy and strange person because again he smiled. “You will be living with me, that is why I pick you up.” I looked at his eyes. “you don’t mind me invading your place?” I ask looking at my hands while putting my seatbelt on. “Of course not, we will have so much fun together, once you’re used to the cold.” I nodded and stared out of the window.  It was silent in the car for a few minutes., till Vasily decided to say something quite shocking. “I’m sorry about your rejection, but once you’re settled, you will forget about him very fast. I’ll make sure of that” he sounded very sure and full determination. Which surprised me, but gave me a good feeling. “thank you” he shook his head. “No need to thank me, I’m glad I can help, it gives me a good feeling.” This Vasily guy gave me an amazing feeling. I think that for the first time in my entire live I made a friend.

$

I was sitting on the floor before the fireplace in Vasily’s home. He was in the kitchen grabbing some snacks. “Let’s play a game. I ask questions and you answer them.” He said while putting a lot of chips in his mouth. “and then I think you can do the same. That’s how the game works, right?” I nodded while chuckling. “Good, so what do you think of this place?” he asked with a glimmer in his eyes. “It’s strange to be in the snow. Not really used to it.” Vasily nodded. “You’re favorite color?” I ask with a small smile.

He looks around. “Eeumh that’s a difficult one.” I furrow my brow. “Difficult?” he nodded. “O I know, purple.” He says proudly. “You know purple is amazing it’s soo …… purple you know?” He says grinning. I look at his serious face and the way he tries to explain why he likes purple so much. “You get it?” I nodded “sure.” He nodded and looked out the window at the dark sky. We played the game till we didn’t know what to ask anymore. It was silent for a bit. Till Vasily decided to explain me the most important people in the pack and where they lived.

“Oh I forgot to tell you. We live next to the son of the alpha. Well alpha decided he had to live next to me cause apparently I am capable of doing stupid things.” He rolled his eyes. “Not true, by the way. I just often forgot to put the fire off from the fireplace. Apparently that’s dangerous, you knew that?” he shook his head. “Yeah well I didn’t.” he mumbles with red cheeks.  “So his really sweet, and stuff. So you’ll meet him tomorrow. The Alpha himself is also very sweet you’’ll see tomorrow.”

 I look at the ground with a pained expression. What if this alpha also get mad at me? What if he is thinks that I’m awful because I was mated to a male, who rejected me? Will he hate me? Kick me out? “What’s wrong?” he asks softly. “Maybe he is going to hate me?” I mumble under my breath. He smiles. “I’m very sure, he won’t hate you for that.” How can you be so sure about that, Vasily?” 

He smiles at me. “You’ll see. And call me Vas.”

Next chapter! Next one is going to take some time, because i'm starting with my finals, so i have to study for them and can't write that much.

Anyway let me know if you liked this chapter!

What do you all think of Vasily?