VII

"

Give me a minute. I'm going to pee" I told them an alibi when I knew that I can't hold the outburst of my emotion anytime soon. Miss Linda nod her head okay, then I walked towards the function hall. I will find the comfort room when I got there. I wiped my face from the tears I let out away from there notice.

When I manage to pull myself together, I got out of the hall and went back outside. I still saw my biological dad with my grand dad though, they were talking with another man added in my group.

"Can I talk with you?" Mr Angels said when I reach them.

"Mr A, I heard you wanted to talk to me and Nibu, later. What do you want to talk with me. NOW? " I ask him.

"Yes, I do Nathara Fae" He answered "I want to talk the two of you. It's about an upcoming drama series, but I think, I need something else to explain to you. Can we go inside the house and talk?" He asked.

"Sure, but you better explain it all or I am leaving and I am not going to do the tvc shoot" I said as I followed him after making an excuse on the group.

"I know, you knew me already as your biological dad"

"Yes"

He sighed...."Nathara Fae, when the three of you were accidentally planted out of my damn carelessness" He started talking after getting inside the house. I thought, it was inside a study room, perhaps. "I was young and not ready to take the responsibility. And I didn't just got to fathered one baby but three. It happen that my Dad face and clean my mess. He also stretch everything so the three of you will use Angels after your first names"

"Sad to say, I don't care about that Mr A" I had come knowing that it's better to be a Deccen alone. That family is enough for me.

''I'm sorry if I didn't give time to meet you up. I think it's best for you if I will not let you see me. You were happy with the family you grow up with. I also didn't want to choose among the three of you to make everyone fair, because choosing one will hurt the other. Not just the kids but their mother. Many times, I want you to know that I am just here but I just kept my silence. The coward me. I guess I should have just told you guys because now you are here and I have to explain it anyways"

"Okey" My only word. I understand what he's trying to explain but unsatisfied. He's my father but He's not. He gave no effort being my real Dad and he purposely did it.

"I was also trying my best to protect you guys from any harm, your career can make you. But I realized now that it wasn't enough. So I'm talking with you now. The other two will follow"

"What do you want now?"

"I want you to call me Dad. Not Mr A"

"In Private or in public"

"Wherever you want is fine with me"

"Okey Dad, but what you said still doesn't compensate everything" I said.

"I know. I know" He sigh "I'm sorry for being a careless coward ever since I got the three of you. I know I had to face my responsibility and stand as a father should be but I didn't"

"Dad, I hate you for a long time. You're not acknowledging me, Nathalia and Nathania but I also longed you as a father to me" I uttered the truth as my eyes started bursting out shredding tears. I saw him with tears too. When I'm able to talk again I said "Thank you for this Dad. At least, today, you made me happy"

"Now! Where's my hug?" He ask. I'm still weighing things out if I am not dreaming, I gave him one of his hidden Angels hug.

Afterwards, we walked back outside.

The next thing I knew, I now have my real Dad by my side. He was my strong and fierce Dad who will scare my enemy, opposition and future suitor away. That will happen if me and my secret husband will separate our bond. I couldn't believe that I was with him now and acknowledged as one of his child. I thought I had to wait until forever.

Everything is real, I kept thinking to myself. I looked at him again and smile.

A minute later, we were back at the set. Inside me, I was happy and thankful. I realized how I looked a lot like my Dad. I got the color of his hair and eyes. I looked a lot like him. I just got a little from my mom.

"What did you talk about?" Miss Linda's curiosity.

"Nothing''

"Don't lie to me Nathara Fae"

"He just tour me inside the house for the next taping. That's all Miss Linda" I lied because I don't want to shock her.

"Okey!" She heard Miss Linda "By the way, Nibu call for an excuse. He can't make time to meet with Mr A later. An urgent matter came"

"As always" I commented.