VI

Get out of this room now" He almost yelled at me after hearing the nonstop knocking of the door outside our room. We're back at our senses and currently taking care of our disheveled self. I thought there's only water and electric interruption...what should I name with the interruption happened to us? Is it coupling interruption, sex interruption or lust interruption?

Throwing a glance at him "I will be in the washroom first" I said.

He just stood their looking at me "You can still act cool and relax. I can't  believe you when someone out  there must be going to smash us later"

I got up out of the bed and grabbed my clothes which neither of us has discarded earlier.  I walked towards the room I wanted to get in. I went not to take a shower but to inhale and exhale many times. I need it to relax myself and get a clearer mind.

I stood pissed off because of my carelessness with Nibu, knowing we're married but single. So complicated I want to shout.

I wish I could just stay until nobody's left in the room. But then, it's not my lucky day when I heard my manager's voice after knocking the wash room's door. What is she doing here? Do I need to ask her? When it was surely my GPS got her to me.

"Enough with your husband and wife's duty marathon for now Nathara Fae. I'm sorry but you need to comply your tvc shoot hours from now. The director has called already asking for you. We need to get there on time before they cancel everything" Her manager's long speech.

"Mr Exic Nathaniel Angels also want you and Nibu at his office after the shoot" Her manager's speech again.

"Why you're not taking shower? She said when I finally open the door.

"I had no dress to wear"

"I brought clothes" She said "Now go back inside and do your thing"

"Where's Nibu?" I ask when I didn't find his presence.

"Probably, he's in his pants"

"Miss Linda!" I hissed. Knowing he's gone without a word made me mad. Well,  what should I expect?

"He's with manager Nang" Linda told me then "We get here together"

"So, he's manager came too" I stated silently. What a nice reason when in fact, the two can't get along together. "For the record Miss Linda, my VCARD is still intact" I told her "We didn't got that far when the worst interruption in the world came" If it's to annoy her, I will. I will not tell her how thankful I am for their unexpected presence. Okey! I was disappointed too. I gasp thinking at the situation where I'm ready to gave in.

"Nathara Fae, if you are not done in twenty minutes and ready to go, there will be consequences" Miss Linda worriedly announced.

"Whatever, it's not like you can't do anything about it" While turning the water into more volume.

"Don't talk to me like that woman. I am getting sick on that kind of attitude" She said.

I just ignored her as I started taking my time on shower. After fifteen minutes, I turned off the water and use the brown towel drying myself. I went outside and put on the things she prepared for me. She help me brushed and dry my hair and held it into a pony tail. Not more that twenty minutes later, we found ourselves going outside. I will just do my make up in the car. I maybe a disappointment on other things but I'm doing my best to have work ethics and professionalism. What for I got my degree being one of the class top if I can't handle my workloads properly.

"Miss Linda, what if, Nibu and me will move in together?" 

"It's a NO...NO...NO...and NO" Her reply is not to my slightest surprise then she asked "Are you ready for that?"

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders and glared at her. I went into deep thoughts. I really don't know if I'm ready to stay away with my family and stay with Nibu. Inside my thoughts as I was inside the car beside Miss Linda.

later, I put my headphones in my ears and turned my phone on "If you're not ready then don't'' I still heard her. I acted to ignore her for the whole ride. We  stop to eat breakfast and get gas and things like that until we reach our destination.

"Can you please take those things out of your ears?" My manager asked me. I obeyed without looking at her as I remove my earphones. 

"Be yourself Nathara Fae" Linda said again "Enough thinking things. I already let you do it in the car. Now, It's time to face your work"

"Thank you Miss Linda. At least, you're not sick of giving me reminders when something's ruining my mood. You're the best manager in the whole wide galactic form" I said with wide arms.

"Welcome back to your world Nathara Fae. I'm glad, you're back before anybody could misinterpret you again"

"Why? Where were me?" I joked as we are walking towards the set with a huge  golf course yard. There was a ride that brought us on the other side of the yard were a swimming pool and a function hall was located. There are crew men already with their setting equipments. Not a long distance in front was a huge mansion house. It was white with a wide garage. In the middle there was a huge wooden door, obviously was the front door. The mansion was a three story building.

"Who is  the owner of this area Miss Linda?"

"The...O...here they comes" She replied then greeted "Mr Angels, Doctor Angels it is so good to see you" on the person walking towards us.

I looked at her like she was fucking acting very nice to the guy who didn't bother seeing with his other grown up Angels. How could I even want to be in the same place with Mr Exic Nathaniel Angels? I was pissed off. I thought, we're going to meet with him later and that, I can still manage to make a brilliant scape. But the man I don't want to see is now in front of me.

Mr Angels walked up to us closer with an elder man next to him. "Miss Linda, Nathara Fae, it is really good to see you both" He said.

I looked disgusted. How dare he say that? There's no good in seeing him. He could have done it long before or kept in touch with us at lease, not just completely ignoring me, Nathalia and Nathania.

Miss Linda walked up to him and gave him hug.

"By the way, meet my Dad. He want everyone to call him Doctor A" he said. 

Do I need to be happy? I have my biological Dad in front of me whom I never had since I was a little kid. I was in my biological Mom's tummy when he decide not to tend my fatherly needs. Now, I stood up in front of another man who  is my grand father. I didn't know that I have one. It took me twenty two years before knowing him.

The older man stood there looking at me with question. He tried to walk closer to me "Hi Doctor A" I said waving my right hand at him "I'm Nathara Fae Deccen-"

"Angels" He silently uttered "Nice seeing you dear. Your parents is very lucky to have you" then he hug me dearly.