Chapter 7

Calum's P.O.V.
----

As soon as we met with the girls who would be on tour with us for the year I could tell that Luke had his eye on Kat. She was cute but I had to admit I had my eye on one girl in particular. Breanna. She just looks so perfect standing there. Ah.

Well after we met the girls we talked for about an hour getting to know each other really well. At 11:45 we left to go get lunch before all the boys (and the girls) and I were due back at the stadium for our 4 o'clock sound check.

We went and ate at n
Nandos, Nialls choice. We all ordered then ate our meals. At 3 we decided to head back.

----
Luke's P.O.V.
----

On the way back from lunch, I sat next to Kat in the limo wanting to know a little more about her.

She caught me starting at her she said "what?!? Do I have something on my face?"

Crap- I tried to play it off cool.

"No I was just looking at those gorgeous eyes of yours".

"Aw thx Luke" she said as she blushed a deep red colour.

I really hope me and Kat could become really good friends or possibly more **wink wink**

Kat's P.O.V

When we got back to the stadium it was almost 4, so we walked backstage all 13 of us and the boys than ran off quickly to get ready for the sound check.

Brittany, Brea, Maddie and I went into the seats of the stadium and sat in one of the front rows. We sat there checking out instagrams and waiting for Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael to come on stage to do their sound check .

While we were waiting Brea, Maddie and Brit decided to take selfies then post them on Instagram and tagging
@luke_is_a_penguin
@calumhood
@ashtonirwin
@michealgclifford
@5sos

I was thinking of taking a photo as well but I didn't want to copy the rest of the girls so I quickly walked up onto the stage with my phone ready to take a video

I started out by saying....."hey guys I'm here in Sydney at the stadium for 5 seconds of summer and one directions performances tonight!"

I turned the camera around and showed the whole stadium quickly, I faced it back at me again "right now I'm waiting for the 5sos boys to come out for their sound check"

As a surprise Luke creeped up by my side and quickly kissed me on my cheek which made me blush like crazy and the best thing of all my phone was still taping. Once I stopped blushing there was like 5 seconds left so Luke and I made crazy faces at the camera.

----
Luke's P.O.V.
----

The boys and I were ready on the side of the stage with our microphones. We were about to head onto the stage but I saw Kat standing there recording a video for Instagram. I started to creep up behind her then quickly kissed her on her cheek while she was still recording. She started blushing again which is the cutest thing I have ever seen. There was a couple seconds left so we made funny faces at the camera.

Once she uploaded the video I went on my phone and searched her up and followed her and liked the the video. I also commented ' your beautiful Kaitlyn xx'.

I think she read my comment because she started blushing again.

-----
After sound check
-----

The boys and I had just finished practising out songs for the sound check.

It was 6pm now and the concert starts at 7:30.
We all headed backstage, the boys and I quickly ran off to get changed then came back. We walked into the room where all the girls were, they were just sitting there on their phones letting out an occasional giggle.

Brittany looked up from her phone and noticed us standing in the doorway. She jumped up and went and hugged Ashton " You were amazing out there!" She said to him.

" Aw thx babe " he said as he hugged her back.

They seem so cute together and I can tell Brittany likes him, that's a good thing since Ashton told us he likes her back.

I walked over to Kat and sat down on the couch next to her.

"Hey Luke" she said with a big grin on her face.

"Hey babe, do you wanna go for a quick-walk around the stadium with me to kill some time?"

"Sure :) but it has to be quick me and the girls have to go back to our hotel soon to get changed for your concert tonight"

"Okay that's fine it'll only be quick"

We walked out of the room and i started by giving her a small tour. The whole way she had that cute smile of hers on her face. She looks so beautiful right now I want to ask her to be my girlfriend because she is perfect but I only met her this morning so she proberly won't say yes :(

I want to spend more time with Kat and then I will ask her and hopefully she will say yes. My thoughts got interupted my Kat saying " hey... Luke did you see all the comments on the video I posted earlier...?"

" No I haven't, is everything ok?"

" Well that depends on how you feel about them" she said as she pulled her phone out from her back pocket.

She went onto instagram, went onto her profile and tapped the video she posted. She showed me the comments.

There was over 350 comments most of them saying things like....

' aw cutest couple ever'

' when were you gonna tell us you guys are dating'

' I ship kuke !!!!'

'Aw you guys are the hottest couple around!'

' #kuke'

I read some of the comments quickly then I turned to Kaitlyn seeing she was blushing a little. Does she feel the same way I feel about her.

I decided to go straight ahead and ask her " Kaitlyn would you like to go out on a date with me tomorrow night?"

" Luke, I would love to!" She said as she gave me a hug.

---
Kat's P.O.V.
---

OMG Luke just asked me out on a date ah xx

I'm so happy right now.

Luke said he would pick me up from my hotel at 6. Ooh I wonder where we are gonna go..?

" We are we going?" I asked.

" it's a surprise"

"Oh okay, well I better get going I will be back soon as as I can i gotta go get ready for your concert tonight"

Luke gave me a quick kiss on my forehead then we walked back to the rest of the girls and boys.

When we got there brea said to us " so how are the little love birds"

I could feel my face heat up, I looked to Luke and he was blushing quite a bit to.

We packed up all our stuff and got a limo back to our hotel to get ready.

|authors note|

Hai guys

Thx for over 130 reads xx

Next time I will post is when I get over 190 reads xx

Don't forget to vote and follow me and tell other people to read my story thx xx

Also comment what you think about this chapter...

And wht do u guys think about the cover of this book I changed it aha xx

🎆Luv Kat xx🎆.