12 - Deal

I finally managed to get close enough to the boys camp to get pans attention, hiding from behind a tree; I could see pan look around like a mere cat then suddenly casually walking over here. In my head was buzzing around thinking of what I was going to say, how is this going to work? Snapping back into reality, Pan was straight infront of me looking annoyed as he said "what are you doing here, it's your birthday?"
"I have a proposition for you"
"And that is?"
"The girl you once loved, I could find her for you IF you let me go with my papa." After that there was a couple minutes of silence, what was I promising? Finally he came to a decision and said "no"
"But I thought you loved her?"
"I do. Come with me." He picked me up bridal style, it felt like he was just standing still until I looked down to the ground to see it was slowly drifting away; I clutched tightly around pan hoping I don't fall as he pulled out a magic bean from his shirt and threw it into the air causing a green whirl pool to a different realm.

We appeared to be in the enchanted forest, in a street town; pan waved his hand over me and said "I turned you invisible so no one can see you. I Need to show you something" he nicked a cloak from someone walking past him to hide his face from anyone who knew him. He took me to a house near the docks, I asked "wat are we doing here?"
"Look through the window" I wiped away the frosty ice from the window to see a couple. A gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyed women with a handsome brown haired man; they stared deeply in love and kissed. The women must be pans true love. I faced him looking a bit guilty that I brought it up in the first place, he said "tonight I will get us a place to stay the night then tomorrow evening we will go back to the island. There is something I need to do" I nodded, he continued "I will let you go not invisible ONLY if you promise not to go away. I will find you and then you will never be out of my sight again." I nodded again. I need to gain pans trust so he can let me do what I want and possibly let me go.