10 - runaway

Peter pans pov

I got a sense, she running. I stood up and whistled the boys all together like dogs; I shouted so all could here "Boys! Seems our princess wants to play hide and seek, whoever wins will be the subject of celebration for tonight! Off you go!" All the boys I have trained over the years, rush out to go find the girl I promised to look after. I decided not to go along with them as I would just cheat anyway, I came up to Kenna's treehouse; I know why that morning I was in her room. It used to be Cosette's treehouse and I must've missed her to much that I went there, but Cosette has probably forgotten about me so I should do the same. In the tree house was a hidden hole in the wall, inside was a picture of Cosette and myself, we were so happy but then THAT JERK TOOK HER AWAY! Not realising what I was doing, I threw the picture across the room making the picture rip and glass spread out onto the floor.

As I was about to clear it up with tears running down my face mentally punching myself, I got a sense that one lost boys had found her; I teleported to them and she was up high in a tree practically hanging on for her life. I started chuckling and said wiping off my tears "why and how'd did you get up there?" She replied gritting her teeth "why would you want to know? You sent my papa away!" I rolled my eyes, this girl is impossible "sweetheart I did it for your own sake, do you really want the prophecy continuing? And me trying to kill you? Or do you want me to be nice and have you locked up till after your 16th birthday when the prophecy vanishes?" I said but the only response I got was the response I got from most people "your a monster!" That response was one that I got very often when traitors come onto my island but kenna wasn't a trespasser. I teleported her down unconscious so we didn't have anymore fuss from this little madam.