Part 1 (Edited)

PLEASE REALIZE THAT I WAS VERY YOUNG WHEN I WROTE THIS BOOK. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

--------------------------------------------------

Ky'Liyah Pov

I'll let y'all know right now, I'm the oldest daughter Ky'Liyah. Then it's Ka'Liyah, Kuh'Liyah, & Kay'Liyah. We the daughters of ah thug. You mess with one you mess with all. Our momma and daddy have twelve kids. My sisters and I are the only four girls, and the four youngest. The rest is grown. Well I'm single, I'm seventeen, Ka'Liyah sixteen (we ten months apart), Kuh'Liyah fifteen, and Kay'Liyah fifteen (they nine months apart). I love my sisters, I'll do anything for them. I snapped out of my thoughts quick when my dad called me....

"Ky?!" My daddy calls out to me which is my nickname.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I need for you to watch over your sisters and the house, while me and your momma take care of business."

"Don't I always do?" I lowkey questioned while not trying to sound like I'm getting smart. I added a little laugh in there too.

"Just letting you know, we're going to be gone for two days."

"It's cool. Don't sweat it, don't any babies live here."

"Aye my babies live here."

I chuckled. "Okay daddy y'all can go now."

"Alright, love y'all and take care."

"We love you too and we will."

My dad's name is Kayvioun but they call him Big K, which is his street name. My mother name Kayliviahh. I laughed thinking how it seem like a coincidence they met. Like they could be related because of their names. I love my people though, my daddy 40 and my momma 38. I bet you said they was getting they freak on with twelve kids. Hell yeah they was. They was popping human beings out from left to right. All of my sisters single like me, but you know these little boys be trying to catch us, when we are not ready to held, especially not by someone who is so childish. I snapped out of my thoughts when the baby of the family called me.

"Ky!!" Kay'Liyah yelled.

"Lovevay!!" I yelled back. We gave her that nickname when she was eleven, cause she love so hard. Don't get me wrong though that little mofo got them hands, make her mad she'll devour you quick as fuck.

"Where momma and daddy?" she asked.

"They left they'll be back in two days."

"Okay, well wanna go to the mall?"

Money isn't a issue so we can get what we want, spend how we want. "Life of a Thug's Daughter" I laughed as i thought about it.

"Hell yeah, there's nothing else to do."

"Okay, let me go get the rest."

I grabbed my iphone 5s, my clutch, & went to my purple & blue tahoe.

"Mane, I'm tired of being single, it's boring." Ka'Liyah AKA Lele said.

"I know huh? We'll have to move out of town to find the right one."

Everyone nodded they head agreeing. Let the journey begin.