Chapter Five

"IZAYA!" A impatient voice snapped to wake me up. I yawn, still not energetic enough to yell back.

"What?" I sigh and open my eyes to see it was Ryugamine, tapping his feet on the floor, clearly wanting me to get up. And so I do. "Geez, Mikado, why are you so grumpy? On your man period again?"

The high schooler rolls his eyes. "No, I'm just angry that your the reason Kida-Kun left, Izaya-San!" He growls and I can't help but laughter at the pitiful boy, "Is that so? But you let me in your house, crash for the need night, call my Izaya-San? That's strange."

"Shut up, Izaya." Ryugamine snarled, forcing my name to come out sarcastically. "Do you even now what I have been through lately?"

"Do you even know what I have been through lately?!"

"Oh what? Were you raped?"

"You have no idea, Mikado!" I hiss. It was on. I honestly wasn't in the mood for fighting or trolling. I gathered my stuff and turned to leave when I realised that something was missing. "Give me my phone back, Mikado!" I demand, holding out my hand."

"I don't have your damn phone!" Ryugamine's tone was that of a liar's, but his angry, dark navy eyes let me know that he was telling the truth? Now who would steal a hated information broker's phone? I let myself believe him.

"Call my phone, I don't know where it is," I ask of Ryugamine, but he shakes his head without thinking about it. Geez, Mikado has really changed lately. I don't know what happened to him. Should I ask? No. Not now. As if a little voice heard my command, my phone began to ring from somewhere in the room. I listen carefully and head toward the couch. It wasn't on the floor, or the nightstand.

I dug in the couch without asking and snatched up my cellular phone. I answered it before it stopped ringing, not even checking to see who was calling.

"Orihara?!" The voice on the other side practically screamed.

"Hm?"

"Why... is the door torn off of your apartment?"

"Oh? That?

"For fuck's sake, Orihara... Get your ass over here..." She snarls and hangs up. I grasp my hand over my phone for a little longer then I sigh. Damn Yagiri Namine...