Chapter 3 (Lemon)

Oh No.

What did I just get myself into?

Shizuo was ontop of me. Normally, I would have found a way to crawl out of his grasp, but he had completely pinned me down. I could hardly even squirm under his weight. "Shizuo! Get off!" I squeel, blushing madly. "I don't want this! Please-" He grins; he likes my pleading. Shizuo leans closer to me. I regret hoping that this would go farther! I wish that my sisters will come in and cock-block us! I tense up as I feel somthing soft and warm on my lips.

My eyes shoot open, meeting his half-closed yellow/brown ones. There seemed to be a smirk in his aggressive orbs. Shizuo trailed down to my neck, giving it lovebites. I try to keep my calm. I manage to... until he finds my sweet spot. "Nya! St-stop..." I cringe. He likes this and plays on my spot with his tongue. When I thought that sucking my neck was all he was going to do, he suddenly reached down, causing my entire body to shudder to the unexpected action.

Shizuo's hands slipped into my pants, and into my boxers. "Ah~ God Damn it, Sh-Shizuo....." I sigh. My face feels so hot that it could cook an egg. He left a trail of saliva as he disconnected from my hickey-covered neck. Shizuo stares at me for a few seconds and rubs my tip. I arch my back and squeel to this movement. My waist bucks into his hand involuntarily.

"You like that, don't you, Izaya?" Shizuo teased and pumped his arm up and down.

"Hah~ Shit....." I whisper. I was going to lose this battle. He's so much stronger than me; there is no way I can stop this monster. Shizuo went faster now, jerking my length perfectly. I can soon feel myself getting close to coming. "Nhg!" I growl, and to finish me off, Shizuo puts my erected member into his mouth. He swirls his tongue around it and I can't take it anymore. I stop myself from sighing out Shizuo's name.

My bitter seed sprays into his mouth and he swallows. We are both panting, and after a couple moments, I realize that he's not hovering over me anymore. I quickly kick him and I run into my closet, locking it. It was worthless to even lock, because Shizuo could just easily break it. I whimper and huddle in the corner, wrapping myself in my jacket. Why did this have to happen? The one time I want my sisters to bother me..... they don't....