Chapter 13: Breeding Urges

SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!
~Stiles PoV~

I woke up in the middle of the night with the feeling of soft lips on my body. I opened my eyes and saw Scott, leaving kisses all over my exposed chest, I had a shirt on, didn't I? I asked myself.
Then I realized, Scott had taken my clothes off, leaving me in just my boxers.

"Scott, What are you doing?" I asked, still rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"I need to breed!" Scott replied.

The way he said that gave me chills, it seemed as if his primal werewolf instincts had taken over him.

I couldn't help myself when I responded "just, go slow."

Scott nodded in agreement and moved his face up to mine, pressing his soft lips against mine.
     He pushed his tongue into my mouth which caught me by surprise, I I gasped a bit, allowing him to take full roam of my mouth.
When we finished exploring each other's mouths, Scott went down to my boxers, and pulled them off with his teeth.
He didn't even hesitate to put his mouth around my member and start sucking on it. While he continued to suck me off, he inserted two fingers into my hole, eventually adding a third, until he got me to cum. He was so good at it that I came in his mouth about three minutes later, and he swallowed all of it.
He stripped his clothes off and lubed up his dick with his saliva.
He lined himself up with my hole, and slowly inserted himself into me.
I was expecting more pain than pleasure, but it just felt amazing as he pushed himself all the way into me. He stopped and waited for me to give him a signal to move, and I did.
       Scott began to slowly pull out of me, then push back in. Each time, going s little bit faster, to the point where he hit my prostrate, and made me spray my seed all over our chests. As Scott kept going faster and faster, I could see in his face that he was close to his climax as well, so I clenched, making him moan, and spray his hot seed into my ass a few seconds later.
       As we laid on his bed, both panting and holding each other, he whispered something to me, that I will never forget.

He whispered "you were my first." And kissed me again.

He was my first too, and he was absolutely amazing.

As we laid there, I drifted off, back to sleep, as Scott put his arms around me, and pulled me close to him.