Day 11 - Dom/Sub

(I'm sorry it's late life hates me right now)

-----------

(Goth)

Looking through the upcoming events on the posterboard at school, my eyes glued to one flier in particular. It listed a book signing by my favorite author in the library downtown.

Eliza Carlyle signing copies of her new book, one weekend only!
 Come, meet the author, buy her book 'Wistful Fools' and get it signed in person!
This Friday through Sunday only at Windley Library!

I nearly dropped my schoolbooks. This Friday? She was going to be signing books on my birthday! I have to tell Palette! I almost dashed out to go tell him that moment. But then Fell pulled me away from the notice board and into class, groaning about my stupid grin.

"Get a grip, doll. The day's almost done," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Fell, my favorite author is signing books on my birthday! Isn't that awesome?"

"Sure, sure," he turned to me, "I want to see if class ends early today. I'm horny as fuck and just wanna get home already, give Rurik a little ride and take care of my goddam arousal ASAP."

I pouted at him as we sat down. He ignored me for a good five minutes, finally sighing and staring at me, "What?"

"Is it really that hard to wait?" I wait all the time.

He rolled his eyes again, "Look, doll, I've been wetter than the fucking ocean since seven AM and I am this close," he pinched his fingers together, "to just skipping and going home."

"But you can't skip-"

"Hence why I'm still here!" he banged his head into his arms on the desk, still talking to me, "For some reason, you care about my education and the only, and I mean the only reason, I have not left yet is because of you."

The professor came in as I was about to reply and began talking in that awful drone of his. Fell groaned into his arms again.

"I fucking hate this damn class..." he whispered-groaned into his arms.

"It's not that ba-ah-d," I bit back a yawn at the boring droning professor.

"Not even you, Mr. Acedamia-Is-My-Crack can handle this class," Fell said, sitting back with his hands behind his head and propping his feet up.

"What's crack?"

"...shit..."

I looked at Fell and he had that regretful look on his face, his eyes all scrunched up as he pinched the bridge of his nose. It was normally the look he got when he said something Palette wouldn't approve of me knowing about. At least, when it was bad. About half the things he told me Palette might not like me knowing but I had to know them so he accepted it. This was one of those things where Palette would be upset if I knew, no doubt.

"Is it bad?"

Fell nodded.

"Is it bad like how I don't like my 'insurance' bad or is it bad like a forced blowjob bad?"

Fell glanced at me, "It's still so weird since you learned that term..."

"Well?"