Day 2 - Naked Kissing

(Palette)

Shifting slightly, I woke to the feeling of something pressing onto my body. A light, steady weight that moved slightly. Glancing down, I saw the steady breathing motions of a pale-boned skeleton snuggling into my arms. 

My face grew warm as I smiled down at him. Glancing at the clock by my bed I sighed. Reaper would be here to pick him up soon.

Squeezing him a little and nudging him, I whispered, "Hey, Goth, wake up..."

He groaned slightly, shifting as he woke. His fingers interlaced in my ribs as he looked up, blinking sleep out of his eyes. He smiled at me, his bright eyes gleaming.

"Morning, Palette," he sighed, resting his head on my chest.

"It's like three in the afternoon but morning, Goth," I chuckled.

"Ugh, that time already?" he rolled his eyes, looking at me with a small smile, "I just wanna spend all day with you..." He crawled on top of me, his slight weight on my chest as his legs split over my lower half. Palette, keep yourself together, keep yourself together, keep yourself together...

"Uh, Gothy, what're ya do-oomphf!" Goth kissed me softly, his gentle lips warm on mine.

Closing my eyes I kissed back, hefting him closer to my face as his bare bones pressed into my body. He hummed softly, pressing his mouth to mine more yet still being gentle.

He's always my gentle little Gothy...

(Goth)

He seemed surprised when I kissed him but I never wanted this time together to end. We had shared plenty of kisses before. What made this one any different?

His hands ran up my back and hugged me close, fingers twining into my ribs as his arms wrapped around my body. His grip was strong yet tender as he held me. My arms naturally hugged his neck.

Our mouths interlocked perfectly. My body, laying on Palette's, felt safe and warm as I felt the slight shifting of our minimal movements.  His hands wandered around my ribcage, stroking and caressing each bone with a firm, feathery touch. Humming into the kiss I deepened it, feeling him respond eagerly.

A tiny moan escaped me when he nipped at my lip. He did again and again as my mouth slowly opened for him. His tongue slipped in, trying to take over. I wouldn't let him win that easily. Using my tongue I pushed his tongue back into his mouth, starting to explore it. Palette chuckled slightly, smiling into the kiss as I took over his mouth for my own enjoyment. 

He flipped us over, propping himself over me so he didn't crush me. Our kiss deepened with love as I hugged his neck, lightly rubbing his shoulders. He sucked on my tongue in his mouth, causing a little moan to escape.

Palette leaned in closer, almost entirely laying on top of me. I could feel his bones begin to press into mine, a nice feeling. Hugging his hips with my legs I brought him down more, wanting to feel more of that nice pressure on my body. Palette tensed slightly but relaxed when I pulled his tongue into my mouth with my own tongue, giving him free reign.

As he explored my mouth I hugged his shoulders, never wanting to let him go. He felt like he was my world, the only thing that mattered was us.

(Palette)

Goth clung to me like a loving koala, hugging me in just about every way he could as we kissed.

His sweet mouth distracted my thoughts and thus my magic. This was love, not intimacy. My body could wait for when he was ready. If he even knew what he was ready for...

Slow and passionate I kissed him, feeling him reciprocate my love with equal passion. Retracting my tongue I kissed him on the lips gently. We kissed like that for what felt like an eternity...

An eternity cut short by a voice at my front door screaming for Goth.

Reaper...shoot...

Breaking apart with a little jump I saw fear in Goth's eyes. Our relationship was a secret. Reaper would kill me if he found us.

We both glanced down, seeing our naked bones, before looking into each other's eyes again. Giving him a swift kiss I leaped off of him, letting him sit up and grab his clothes. Pulling my shorts and my shirt back on I dashed out of my room to greet Reaper.

"Hey, Mr. Reaper! You're early..." I said, trying to keep my nerves out of my voice. The black-cloaked skeleton raised a brow bone at me.

"I'm like five minutes late," he stated plainly.

"Oh, really?" I glanced at the clock.

"Where's Goth?" Reaper asked and I grinned.

"Oh, we were playing a game when I knocked our snacks off the table in a bit of game rage," I explained, "Goth got some nachos all over his front so he took a quick shower." It was half true. I did knock over the table and spread the nachos everywhere but Goth hadn't got as dirty as a shower. Just a napkin and a quick kiss cleaned him up.

He snuck a shower to use my body wash because he liked it so much.

"Huh..." Reaper gave me a skeptical look but let it slide. He turned and entered the living room, giving me a chance to breathe.

My breath was stolen as Goth dashed down the stairs towards me. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, "Thank's for covering," he said as he entered the living room. I saw the glint of water on his skull and guessed he heard my half-lie about him in the shower.

"Hey, Dad! I'm ready to go home," I heard Goth say. Reaper groaned as he stood up.

"Good. Geno's making dinner and doesn't want us to be late," Reaper said. He left the house but I grabbed Goth's arm and pulled him close.

"Goth, I promise you that as soon as you're eighteen we'll be a real couple. We won't have to hide anymore," I whispered to him hurriedly. His eyes lit up as he smiled.

"Really? Not even from Reaper and Geno?" his eye shimmered.

"Not even from them," I smiled, "I promise."

He grinned, giving me another quick kiss, "Thank you, Palette!" he whispered before running out the door after his father.

I sighed, watching him go. He was my everything. But he was Reaper and Geno's everything, too.

I'd have to ease them off him, convince them to let him be independent.

And it all started with his eighteenth birthday.

I promise...