Day 5 - Blowjob

(Goth)

With some of my stuff in Palette's house, I could stay late nights. He's started to help with some of my schoolwork since the finals are nearing.

Studying math, which Palette wasn't too exceptional at, I smiled at him when he walked in the kitchen.

"Still at it?" he asked.

"Of course," I said, shrugging, "I need to ace this final."

"Babe, you're already so smart," he came and leaned on me, hugging me loosely from behind, "Why study so hard?"

"Because I need to be certain I won't fail this test," I said, finishing the problem and starting the next one.

"You've been staying up later and later each night," Palette said, "I miss our snuggles."

"We can snuggle after my finals."

"But baaaaabbbbeee..." Palette whined, "I'm looooonelyyyyy. The bed is so cold without you..."

I sighed, shaking my head as I worked, "My finals end on Friday. It's Saturday. Can you wait a week?"

"Hmm..." his head, resting on top of mine, turned, "Gothy, it's already ten. You need sleep."

"I need to study."

"A tired brain is a useless brain."

"But I need to review my derivatives-"

"Nope. Bedtime."

His grip tightened around me and I squeaked as I was lifted from my chair, dropping my pencil in the process.

"Palette put me down! My teacher said he'd put several derivative graphs on the test-"

"Which you can dream about as you sleep."

"I'm not tired, Palette! Put me down!"

We were now going up the stairs and I pouted at Palette.

"Yes, you are. Your magic is burning a well in your eyes. If you don't rest soon you won't be able to keep your eyes open."

"I'm not tha-ah-t tired..." I fought off a yawn. I could hear his grin.

"From now on, you aren't staying up past nine-thirty," Palette said.

"You're giving me a curfew!?"

------

The curfew did miracles. My studying became much more structured and less frantic. I left all my finals with a confident bounce in my step. After my last day of finals, I was on my way out of school when my fellow seniors G and Red stopped me.

"Hey, Goth!" they called and I turned.

"What's up, guys?" I asked brightly, still feeling happy since my last final was over.

"We're throwing a little get-together for the end of finals week," G explained, grinning, "We were wondering if you wanted to come. We're inviting the entire class and a few others."

"Sounds like fun, but I was going to spend the evening with Palette-"

"Aw, c'mon, Goth," Red nudged me, "Come have some fun wi' us. Yer babysitter can wait."

"Palette's not my babysit-"

"You're an adult, right?" G stepped up to me, "Adults can let other adults wait. Join us, have a blast, then go bang your boy."

"Bang? Why would I shoot him?" I asked with concern. G and Red shared a looked before the gold-toothed skeleton slung an arm around me.

"Whaddya say, bud? Ya in or out? It's gonna be wild~" he wiggled his browbones at me but I just blinked. Hugging my books to my chest, I shrunk a bit.