Chapter Twenty-Eight

Comenzar desde el principio

My mom looked like she was thinking hard about something. One hand was by her mouth so she could fidget and bite on her nails and the other was wrapped around her torso while her eyes remained locked to one spot on the wall across from me.

I was going to just let my mum think for a bit longer but the sound of my sister's voice was heard from behind me,”Mum? What do you think they should do?”

I don't think she had realized she was in such deep thought until Gemma had said anything because at Gem's words she jumped a little looking at us in a bit of shock before looking then directly at me. Why just me? Did I do something?

“Harry, you have work tomorrow right?”, she said after a minute.

Sh*t! I completely forgot about work!

“Yeah, but I can see if Barbara can give me a day off?”, I said in hopes that she really would being the nice lady she is. All I knew was that being their for Louis when he told his parents and family was more important than my job. I know that might sound young and naive, but I am young so who cares!?

“Are you sure if they accept you and agree you will really let me stay, Anne?”, Louis said gripping my hand a bit tighter than before.

My mum chuckled lightening both Louis face as well as the whole mood of the room again. She had that effect on people in general. It came in handy a lot in these types of situations when the nerves are much too intense to deal with.

“Well of course you can, Louis! I know we have only just met and sure there will be rules especially with your boyfriend living in the same house,”She looked at me and narrowed her eyes before smiling back to Louis,”But I know you make Harry very happy and I don't want him to ever have to loose someone like that over something so silly as distance!”, she finished waving her hands about to show how silly it was.

“Thank-you so so so so so so sooooo much, Anne!”, Louis said unlacing his fingers from mine so that he could pull her back into a hug only he initiated it this time, shocking her a bit. As Louis back was turned away from me and mum was leaning her head on his shoulder she mouthed to me,”He is a keeper.” with a small wink.

I felt a sense of pride in my boyfriend for having made not only me fall in love with him but my family too. He really is a keeper and I plan on never letting him go. Not for anything. He is mine and I am all his forever.

When Louis pulled away he said trying to muster up some confidence,”Well I guess we are going to tell my parents tomorrow. No biggie.”

I laughed and said,”I am sure if will be fine.”, pulling him into my side so he could hopefully find comfort in me from all his fear. At this point I am just nervous for Louis and not myself which is just as hard, but in a completely different way. Is this how Louis felt all dinner? Maybe that is why he was able to be much more confident than I was?

My mum and Gemma cooed at the both of us before saying again,”So this is it right? Not more more surprises? Nothing crazy that needs to be told?”