°seven

seven: hangman's bay

°°°°

HER MOCCASINS DEEPLY pressed into the dirt, crunching the leaves and branches beneath her. The breeze of running whipped her face, the sound of the floor rumbling. Her hair was coated in salt from the ocean water, slipping into her mouth from the fast pace she was running in. Henry was just a couple of feet in front of her, as he did run faster than her. They could hear the sound of Carina running from a greater distance, as they both trailed after her. Iris thrashed varies branches from trees as she continue to move faster, wanting to be farther away from the undead pirates than ever.

The undead pirates were back on shore, interrogating Jack Sparrow. And Iris was thrilled she was far away from the shore and the terrifying scene that was on the shore.

As the two friends ran after Carina, they heard her belt out a scream. They stopped abruptly, seeing Carina step into a pile of leaves, triggering a trap to set off. A net came from the leaves, capturing the young woman, the net rising a couple of few above. "Carina!" Iris shouted, watching the woman angrily move around the net.

Jack had joined the two, spotting Carina hanging in the net, staring at her with surprise.

"Help me!" Carina shouted, panic covering her tone.

"Help her!" Jack insisted. Before, anyone could say anything, another large net swallowed the three whole.

"Bloody hell," Iris cursed, huffing in anger.

A group of men with swords had walked up the where the two nets were hanging, narrowing their eyes upon their hanging prey. "Hello," Jack spoke, a light coat of fear hiding in his voice.

One of the men let out a yell, using his sword to cut the nets down. They all tumbled down to the ground, groaning in slight pain. Jack had seemed to fall unconscious, dragging the pirate along a path. Leaving the three, the other men had picked them up, shoving them toward the same region where Jack was dragged off too. A woman had gave Carina a salmon-colored dress, (seeing as she was only in her under clothes), and Iris a new dress as well. Iris had stared down at her newly founded dress, admiring the royal blue color.

The three young adults were sat on a wooden log, along with varies other people. They looked around at the area they were in, seeing a few white poles circling them. Jack was placed up front, with a noose wrapped around his neck.

A man stood up in front of Jack, a vicious grin of vengeance, coating his bearded mouth. "Wake up Jack," A man grumbled, "It's time to pay your debt."

Jack woke up with a startle, staring at the man, horrified. "Pig...Pig Kelly?" Jack questioned in astonishment. "My old mate," He continued, a wearily smile tugging on his lips.