Love Potions are, of course, banned at Hogwarts, and no doubt Albus Dumbledore will want to investigate these claims. In the meantime, Harry Potters well-wishers must hope that, next time, he bestows his heart on a worthier candidate.

I just stared at it for a while unable to speak, this was pure evil! But I couldn't say that in front of Pansy, in fact I found myself unable to speak at all. "Vivacious?" I questioned.

"Hey I didn't pick the words!" Pansy said continuing to giggle.

Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle were standing in a huddle outside the classroom door with Pansy's gang of Slytherin girls. Pansy ran over to them and started giggling heavily. I handed back the magazine and stood leaned against the wall with Blaise.

"A bit harsh I know." Blaise said before I got the chance.

"Can't say I agree with it. I mean my friends are both sides of a crappy war." I muttered.

"Just go with the flow Min." Blaise said.

"Another one to add with my list. Minnie, Melly, Lissie, Mel, freak, Missa, Honey Bee and now Min." I said without thinking.

"Honey Bee?" Blaise asked.

"Huh? I don't know why I said it." I said looking down.

"There they are, there they are!" Pansy giggled, and the knot of Slytherins broke apart. "You might find something to interest you in there, Granger!" Pansy said loudly, and she threw the magazine at Hermione, who caught it, looking startled. At that moment, the dungeon door opened, and Snape beckoned us all inside.

Today while Pansy continued to giggle with her girls I sat next to Blaise. I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione starting to read it. Ron looked absolutely shocked while Hermione had a massive grin on her head. I looked at Blaise who shrugged as we got our potions ingredients out.

We started to make our potion when I jumped at Snape's voice.

"Fascinating though your social life undoubtedly is. Miss Granger," said the icy voice, "I must ask you not to discuss it in my class. Ten points from Gryffindor."

"Ah . . . reading magazines under the table as well?" Snape added, snatching up the copy of Witch Weekly. "A further ten points from Gryffindor ... oh but of course ..." Snapes black eyes glittered as they fell on Rita Skeeter's article. "Potter has to keep up with his press cuttings. . . ."

The dungeon rang with the Slytherins' laughter, and an unpleasant smile curled Snape's thin mouth. To Harry's obvious fury, he began to read the article aloud.

"'Harry Potter's Secret Heartache. . . dear, dear. Potter, what's ailing you now? 'A boy like no other, perhaps. . .'"

Snape was pausing at the end of every sentence to allow the Slytherins a hearty laugh. The article sounded ten times worse when read by Snape. Even Hermione was blushing scarlet now.

"'. . . Harry Potter's well-wishers must hope that, next time, he bestows his heart upon a worthier candidate.' How very touching," sneered Snape, rolling up the magazine to continued gales of laughter from the Slytherins. "Well, I think I had better separate the three of you, so you can keep your minds on your potions rather than on your tangled love lives. Weasley, you stay here. Miss Granger, over there, beside Miss Parkinson. Potter - that table in front of my desk. Move. Now."

Blaise looked at me and shrugged pouring some water into his cauldron. "Min, why did you say Honey Bee?" He asked after a while.

"I don't know, I just remember someone calling me it, can you please drop it?" I said turning my attention to the potion.