Chapter 8

"Hurry up Missa, you have to leave in a minute." Charlie shouted up the stairs.

"Okay I'm coming!" I said we were in the top box with the minister of magic, I want to look impressive.

I finally decided on a short dress, it was yellow and white strips it was backless and had a massive strip going horizontally across my back. I put white high heels on and I decided on my white handbag.

I opened my bedroom door and walked down the stairs to June.

"You look lovely." She said giving me a hug.

"Draco said we're going to meet the minister of magic, I had to look nice for that meeting." I gave a little twirl.

"You look amazing." June said as a knock on the door sounded.

"Ready to go?" Draco said looking at me.

"Yeah." I gave June a hug. I ran into the living room and gave Charlie a hug, then ran back and out the door.

"You look nice." Draco said almost speechless.

"I wanted to look nice judging where we're going." Draco put his arm around me making me almost blush but I didn't.

"Well we leave in about an hour so what do you want to do." We walked up his driveway and into his house.

"I have no idea." I replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All I do at your house is eat. It's dreadful!" I said finishing a packet of popcorn. We were sat on his sofa and were just chilling out.

"Well you don't eat much at yours so it's ok if you think about it." He shrugged as the packets of popcorn vanished.

"Draco, Melissa. It's time for us to go." Narcissa said walking into the room.

"I thought you weren't coming." Draco said as we stood up. I brushed my dress off and walked over.

"The minister gave us an extra seat so I decided to go. Are you two ready, Lucius is meeting us there." I picked up my bag and grabbed Draco's arm as we apperated to the stadium. The place we had landed was very posh, there were gold trimmings on the walls and a nice red carpet below us. "This way." We walked down the corridor and started to walk up some stairs. "Hello Lucius." Narcissa said when we had finished waking up the stairs... I'm gonna have a blister after today.

"The shop is over there if you two want to go." I clearly saw Lucius was trying to get rid of us.

"We..." I stopped Draco from talking and dragged him off. "Why did you do that?"

"Somethings aren't meant for our ears. They obviously don't want us to hear anything. What is that?" I pointed at a shouting poster of Viktor Krum.

"I won't answer that one." Draco said as we walked around. I ended up buying an official Quidditch world cup hair piece, and some Omnioculars.

We walked back to Lucius and Narcissa and straight to the top box. The carpet was now purple which people probably didn't notice.

The stadium was load, people were singing and shouting. Everyone's attitude was amazing.

We made it into the top box and I saw Harry Potter and a family of red heads.

"Ah, Fudge," said Lucius holding out his hand as he reached the Minister. "How are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narcissa? Or our son, Draco? And this is Draco's friend Melissa, she's starting Hogwarts this year."