Chapter 25

Trigger Warning!

>>>>><<<<<<

I kicked and wriggled but couldn't free my grip from him. Since I was so light he was able to lift me to walk around easier. We came up to this door and he opened it before throwing me to the floor and muttering a spell making rope tie around me.

I looked around the room, it was plain and empty. The walls were stone and the floor a dark wood. There was nothing else in the room, I wondered what this room was. It couldn't be an empty classroom.

The boy bolted up the door and picked me up. I tried to scream but my mouth was covered. I did manage to wriggle my way out his arms and onto the floor.

"Oh, that's how your going to play is it?" He grinned wiping away my tears. "Now, I'm sure we can find more ways of getting you arrested. Can't we?" I didn't do anything just cry.

I was frightened. Why was this happening to me? My legs are sealed together by the strong rope and I couldn't move, I tried to slide myself across the floor without success. He just laughed and grabbed my foot and pulled me back to him.

"What to do with you first." He thought aloud moving me onto his lap. "I know. First we have to ease you up a little." He took a needle out from his pocket and stuck it into my neck. I felt the liquid enter my blood and everything became different.

He stood up and walked around me but all I could see were bright colours and floating shapes. My head was lighter, I could see the world in brighter lights. Everything was brighter and sharper. But I couldn't feel any part of me, maybe it was the ropes. But I could see they had been removed.

"Help me." I whimpered to nobody knowing it was no use.

"There's nobody to bail you out this time."

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked crying.

"Because it's fun and you're a very naughty girl." He said trying to grab me from under the bench I crawled under but I was to deep in. I knew I had no hope while the drug had its affect, I could slowly feel myself loosing conciseness.

"You shall not take me." I whispered making sure he couldn't hear me, then I focused. It worked, the drugs affect was gone. The world was back to normal. I crawled out from the bench and started to run to the other side of the room, to the cell bars.

"How did you do that?" He asked as I smacked the bars trying do hard to escape.

"Do what?" I snapped backing into a corner as he got closer.

"The only way to lift the drugs affect is very powerful magic." He whispered in my ear. Using a spell, he made me fly into the next corner and I became tied up again. At that moment I heard a door slam open.

"BOMBARDA!" The voice shouters before the boy flew into a wall cracking it and the mystery person ran over. "Melissa. Can you hear me?" I felt the ropes vanish and I instantly started crying. "Right. Get her to the hospital wing."

Well what a cheerful thing to hear before you black out.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in the hospital wing. I looked to my side to see Fred asleep there. I can't remember what just happened, all I know is I heard a loud crash and I past out. I saw Fred wake up then hug me.

"Are you ok?" He asks sitting on my bed.

"I think so. What just happened?" I asked looking around to see Dumbledore, McGonagall and Moody walk in. "What's going on? Fred, what's happened to me?" I started crying and Fred held me close.