The realization

(Y/n)'s POV

(b/f/n) and I got back from the reunion a couple hours ago and we were hanging out with Michael when a girl came up to us and said.

"OMG OMG wait and let me tell you what I saw"

"what did you see" asked (b/f/n) boredly.

"at the end of last weeks party did you see Rich"

"no I was in the bathroom crying" said Michael.

"I was supporting him" I said.

"I was eating" (b/f/n) said.

"so he's behaving hazy like a tweaking junkie flailing crazy like a freaking monkey"

"he's gotta learn to handle his alcohol" I said.

"shouldn't drink so much for a tiny guy" (b/f/n) said.

"right but he wasn't drunk, I heard from Dustin Kroop that Rich had barely touched a drop which means you can't blame the things he did on alcohol"

"ok and"  I said.

"I'll tell you cause you are my closest friend"

"we don't even no you" (b/f/n) said.

"I know but here's what happened at the parties end. Rich set a fire and he burned down the house. I thought I was dreaming, everybody was screaming."

Then another girl came up and said.

"it was so terribly gorry I got the whole bloody story"

"explain how he was acting weird" (b/f/n) said.

"he was running around saying I need mountain dew Red" she said.

"Michael" I said.

"ok bye now" (b/f/n) said.

They left.

"squip" we all said.

"Michael explain what it is again" I said.

"ok well it's from Japan it's a gray oblong pill, quantum nono-technology CPU, the quantum computer in the pill travels through your blood until it implants in your brain and tells you what to do, it's better than drugs, it's preprogrammed, it's amazing, speaks to you directly, you behave as it's appraiasing, helps you act correctly, it helps you be cool, it helps you rule, you are no longer a drip when you got it in your grip. Super quantum intel unit possessor is what it stands for. Green mountain dew activates it red shuts it off"

"wow that's a lot" (b/f/n) said.

"ya but you also said this guy went crazy trying to get it out, if red shuts it off then" I said.

"Rich wanted it out" (b/f/n) said.

"exactly we need to go to the play tonight and bring mountain dew red" I said.

"this is gonna be fun" Michael said.