MY MOTHER DIED

Michael's POV

Okay (Y/n)'s at (B/f/n)'s house ok that means she probably knows, should I be scared? Probably. Oh look I'm here, I walk up to the door I take a shaky breath and prepare to knock.

I knock. The door opened as doors usually do.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH okay you, hurt her, I hurt you, got it?!" (B/f/n) said to me.

"Got it," I then looked at (Y/n).

"Hi."

"Yo," she said.

"So you umm ready to...go?"

"Yea but are you, are you even breathing?"

"Probably not," I say still love struck she did the impossible make me fall for her more.

"Well you might wanna start or you'll die."

"y-yeah r-right let's go."

(B/f/n) POV

Aww they're so cute together anyway I'm bored i'ma go to 7/11

---------------------
Time skip At 7/11
---------------------

Michael's POV

"Tell me a story back from your old school," I said.

"Okay so my friend Kathy she really likes to make really dramatic entrances like"

"MY MOTHER DIED" said a girl bursting through the doors.

"Speak of the devil well that's her" (Y/n) said.

She then comes over to us "Heyy (Y/n), save your questions, last week and I've locked myself in my room contiplating life, Wait a minute... girl
guy
girl
guy
(Y/n) with guy alone oooooohhhh I get it," she then turned her face is really close to mine "who are you?"

"Michael."

"Mkay I like, do you know the number one rule?"

"Break her heart, which is something I never want to do, you'll break my face?"

"Good, good, may the odds be ever in your favor,"she then backs away slowly.

"That was.. interesting?" I questioned

"That's her normal," (Y/n) said.

(B/f/n) POV

Oh hey Michael and (Y/n) are here i'ma just leave em be and Kathy's here she moves a lot but always come back. A little while later I turn around and see............"shit" I wisper to myself.