7

When they got on the horse jimin almost fell off the horse but Jungkook was faster and caught him pulling him onto his lap "clumsy much jiminie" Jimin blushed " I get that the alot these days "" Hold on tight then " And jimin wrapped his arms around jungkook taking in his scent as they left.

The two come across a village and jimin demanded jungkook stop"let's go in""I don't think so...i have a bad feeling about this jimin ""come on jungkook live a little I'm getting married soon and I just wanna " "Have some fun"jungkook frowned at the mention of marriage " Pleaaaase" " Okay just for a little bit".

They got off the horse and hid behind a house"why are we hiding "jimin whispered " I'm just being safe that's all jimin" "Okay then...lool and see what's going on " Jimin asked and jungkook nodded.

Jungkook turned around starring jimin dead in the eyes. Jimin looked back searching for any emotion in jungkooks eyes besides fear that was evident. Jungkook started shaking "w..we have to g..get out of here...its not a place for you jimin"" But jungkook.. " " T.. This is where I was held I..i don't wanna be here please "jungkook pleaded jimin only nodded as he allowed himself to be dragged away by jungkook.

Just as they were about to escape a mn cane up from behind " Look what we have here little jungkooks came came for some fun "the mn smirked before the two were knocked out cold.

Prince Jimin And Knight And Shinning Joen Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें