"My friends, Margaret and Hannah, are coming in about a half an hour," Katie smiled as she screwed the cap for the vodka on. She handed me a shot and we both downed them almost instantly. The liquid burned my throat as it went down and I felt the familiar warmth go down my stomach.

"Can't wait to meet them," I smiled at her. We both stripped down and started getting dressed. I pulled the dress on and was surprised with how well it fit. There was no way I was going to be able to wear a bra because of the neckline so I opted for bra-less. I pulled the shoes on too and zipped them up the back before looking at myself in the mirror.

I hadn't worn anything this scandalous out in months. Of course, I had worn things for Zayn but those didn't count in my book. I couldn't stop staring at myself in the mirror. I looked damn good.

I was going to take a photo and send it to Zayn but I didn't want to torture him at work. "Wow, you look so good." Katie commented as she readjusted her top so more cleavage was showing.

"Thank you," I smiled and started fixing my hair in the mirror. I decided to leave it down because it would annoying to curl it or straighten it for the night. I didn't need to do it anyways and it would be a waste of time.

"You're so lucky you have big boobs...I'm struggling over here," Katie laughed and squeezed her chest. I could tell she was wearing a push-up bra but the idiot boys at the parties would just see boobs and zoom right over.

"You look great, Katie. I think you'd look weird with big boobs," I laughed and she shrugged with a smile. She was now in the process of curling her hair. She had gorgeous hair with so many highlights that so many people, including myself envied.

"Let's take one more shot before they get her!" Katie said with one half of her head curled. I laughed as she quickly poured out two shots and handed me one. We both took them at the same time and then put the glasses down. "Much better." Katie laughed and turned the music up.

I could feel myself relax more as the alcohol hit my system. I no longer had a sense of nervousness in my stomach. I was ready to go out.

* * *

Margaret and Hannah were basically the same person as Katie. They were both really fun and knew how to have a good time. Margaret was a psychology major and Hannah was undecided like me. We had all done two rounds of shots before we were finally ready to leave.

It was a decently long walk up to where all of the parties were because they were in the upperclassmen houses. I tripped a few times but caught myself. I wasn't nearly that drunk; it had to be the shoes because they were pretty high for heels.

"I hope Jeremy and I f.uck tonight," Margaret smiled as we walked past some dorms. Jeremy and Margaret had been dating or hooking up, I was sort of unsure, for at least a month. I had heard all about it while we were hanging out in Katie's room. Margaret wasn't sure Jeremy even liked her because he didn't seal the deal yet.

"You nearly did last weekend but you said no!" Hannah laughed.

"Both of us said no, Hannah," Margaret smiled. "I was not about to have sex with him for the first time while I was in the middle of my period!" We all laughed and nodded in agreement. "Am I being too pushy with him? Like it's been a month and a half nearly and he won't do some stuff."

"Seems to me like the only time you want to do stuff is when you're drunk," Katie smirked. "Maybe he doesn't want to sleep with you while you're drunk."

"Well, in that case, I'm not getting f.ucked tonight," Margaret laughed.

A few minutes later we were at a party. There was loud music coming from inside the house and one person already standing outside puking. He didn't know how to handle his alcohol, I guess.

We walked right inside and I was immediately enveloped in the smell of beer and warmth from about 200 bodies crammed into a house that could certainly not hold that many people. I clung to the girls as we made our way throughout the house in a little pack. We found the kitchen and immediately, I grabbed a beer. I didn't even like beer but I just wanted to hold onto something.

The other girls started talking to some guys and Margaret was in deep conversation with the guy I assumed was Jeremy. I could feel eyes on me as I stood there awkwardly. The guys were not being very discreet about giving me the "up-down."

Someone pushed by behind me and I felt his hand graze my bum. I rolled my eyes and walked into another room. The living room was a full on dance party. Everyone was grinding and I'm pretty sure one couple was on the verge of tearing each other's clothes off.

"I've never seen you here," I heard a deep voice say from beside me. I looked up and saw a handsome man with medium brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"I've never been to a party here," I smiled politely. I was glad I found someone to talk to so I didn't have to stand there awkwardly again.

"Not much of a partier?" He smiled and took a sip of his beer.

"I used to be but it got boring," I shrugged.

"I can see that. The same people, same drama, same everything every weekend can get real dull real fast," He nodded. "Do you go here?"

"Yea!"

"Are you a freshman?"

"Yup, you?"

"I'm a junior," He smiled back.

"Cool!" I said and turned my attention to the group of guys that started yelling 'chug' as a girl chugged beer through a funnel.

"Someone's gonna be hungover in the morning," I heard him say and I turned back around and laughed. "I never got your name..."

"Ava, and yours is?"

"Mike," He smiled and shook my hand.

"How formal," I joked. He shrugged and took another sip of his beer.

"So um, do you want to get out of here?" He asked suddenly and my eyes widened. "Is that too soon?" I was surprised by the audacity of what he had said. He was probably used to girls throwing themselves at him and saying yes, not questioning the voice behind the question.

"I have a boyfriend," I smiled awkwardly. Now that I knew he wanted to f.uck me I felt very awkward all of the sudden.

"Oh, I'm sorry for assuming..." He blushed.

"You're fine," I smiled at him. "I'm gonna go find my friends now. It was nice to meet you."

"You too, Ava," He smiled and I turned around quickly. I made my way back to the kitchen where I found my friends all giggling with a group of guys.

"Where'd you go?!" Hannah smiled when she saw me.

"To go check out the rest of the party until I just got asked if I wanted to 'get out of here' so I left," I gave her an exasperated smile.

"You look like you need a shot," Hannah said and poured out two shots, both for me. I downed them quickly and felt the same warm feeling overcome me. Within minutes, I was drunk.

"Let's go dance," I smiled at Katie and grabbed her hand, pulling her away from some guy she was talking to. She reluctantly followed me to the crowded living room and we started to dance. We were the only people that were actually dancing and a lot of eyes were on us.