Chapter Six: Surprise

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me Sunny?

Summer's POV

It's been weeks since I started courting her. Weeks since I've started being my not so called self. Its weird yet fascinating. My siblings and friends have been constantly teasing me about it. But somehow I didn't care.

I don't even know why I'm acting like this. I've never been serious before. But with her. With her untamed hair and glasses, I find her cute, I find her perfect. Even if she's wearing baggy clothes. I still find her cuter and attractive. She's a nerd. That's for sure. But I guess I'm really falling for her. 'Cause whenever I think about her, I just can't help but smile like a retard. Cheesy as it sounds. Its the truth.

I smiled and thought on how she reacted when I announced that she's my girl and that no one can touch her. (They would have to go through me of course.) So far,no one dared to bully her. Thank god. 'Cause I swear I'll be a murderer if anyone touches her. She's so fragile. Like glass. I needed to handle her with care.

I'm working on a surprise. A surprise that somehow I know she will like. Well I hope she'll like it. I've been preparing it for days now.

As I enter the room I saw her reading. The sunlight was making her glow. Especially her hair. I went to her with a big smile on my face.

"Good morning." I greeted. She looked up to me with a surprise look on her face (maybe because she didn't notice me near her because of her reading a book).

"What are you reading?" I asked her.

"Benevotta's Girl by XaniaWolfe." She said then smiled at me. Damn.

"Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me Sunny?" Her smile turned into a frown.

"Hindi ako si Sunny. Ikaw yun." (I'm not Sunny. That's you.) She said.

"Yeah but with the sunlight glowing on you. Para kang araw." (You are like the sun.)

She then rolled her eyes at me and continued reading the book.

Reyna's POV

"Well hello sister." Someone said as I opened the lights on my condo. My eyes almost bulged out as I see my sister sitting on the couch and smiling at me.

"Ate?!" (Older sis)

"The one and only." She said and went to me.

"How did you find me?" I choked out. I should have been more careful.

"You do know I can find you anywhere on earth right?" She says.

"Does dad know?"

"Of course. In fact he is the one who told me to leave you alone." Why though?

"So why didn't you?" I asked then she pouted.

"Come on Camz don't yah miss your older sister?"

"More like the annoying sister."

"That hurts." She sigh and dramatically clutches her chest. I rolled my eyes at her antics.

"I miss you ate." I said and hugged her.

"I miss you too." She said and messed up my hair.

"Ate naman!" I said and she just laughed at me and went to sit at the couch.

"When are you going back?"

"I don't know." I sigh.

"Come on Camz you can't stay here forever. Plus what's up with the getup on disguising as a nerd?"

"So you can't recognize me."

"Too bad I did eh?"

"Hmm yeah too bad you did."

"So who is this?" She smirked devilishly.

I blushed as she held a photo of Sunny.

"No one?"

"You do know I know already right?"

"So why are you asking?"

"Because dearest sister no one can know what you truly feel than yourself."

I didn't react. I know what she's thinking. She just looked at me waiting for a response. When I didn't she just sigh.

"So do you like her?"

I blushed at her question.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Ate.."

"See you at school tomorrow!"

"What?!" But before I could react she was already out of the door. I facepalmed. Seems like school tomorrow will be interesting.