Chapter Two: Five Seasons

I'm not in love with a girl I just met. But I can't deny that I can't get her out of my head.

-

Summer's POV

"Summer! Where have you been?" Spring asked with her hands on her hips.

I just went straight to the sofa and sat next to Fall and Autumn. I ignored Spring.

"You're late. We were waiting for you, but you stood us up!" She says. I rolled my eyes. Well someone needs to send our brother to the airport right?

"Chill. I just arrived after I sent our brother to the airport. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the game. My car broke down and had to get a taxi."

Not to mention I stole one from a girl. A breathtaking hot girl! I bet she hates me after all, I did go and get her taxi when it was her turn. What? I can't wait too long.

"It's cool. Yes! Kuya Cloud is gone!" Fall said. (Kuya-Brother)

"Only for a month though!" Autumn groaned.

"So what's up?" Spring asked and went to sit beside me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I saw you smiling like an idiot there for a minute."

"Nothing." Uhh. Should I tell them?

"Yeah sure." She says.

They were all looking at me. And I just looked back at them keeping my emotions in check. I ain't saying I met someone. They will just tease me endlessly.

"I bet she's in love." Winter teased as she was approaching us I threw a pillow at her.

"Very funny Summer." She says.

I'm not in love with a girl I just met. But I can't deny that I can't get her out of my head.

The next day~

"Hey there's a new girl! Lemme tell you that's she's hot!" Winter says as she sat down next to us in the canteen.

"You're exaggerating." Spring said as she took a sip from her lemonade.

"Have you seen her?" Winter asks.

"No, have you?"

"Just on the profile provided in our school. Then don't go drooling when you do see her. Even if she's kinda a nerd, she's hot."

Spring rolled her eyes and ignored Winter as she babbled on.

"Hfmp. Now you're ignoring me?"

"Enough." I told them before they could argue.

"Where are the twins?" Winter asked as she dip her fries with ketchup.

"I don't know?"

"There they are! Twinsies! Have you seen-" She babbles on.

"Shut up. Win." Fall said as she sat down. Autumn sat down quietly.

You see, I have four sisters. Well all of us are adopted anyways. Fall and Autumn are real sisters. Spring and Winter are the only child in their past family. My kuya Cloud and me are real siblings. But nevertheless I love them all the same.

Reyna's POV

I adjusted the glasses I'm wearing as a disguise as I went inside the school. It will be trouble if someone recognizes me. I'm even using my mother's surname. Which is Dela Torre. Can't have them panicking because of my name. No one knows Reyna Camryn Dela Torre so I guess I'll be safe.