He licked his lips "I'm straight, I'm Von by tha' way."

"Nice to meet you." I smirked shaking his hand.

"Likewise." He smirked back, before heading to the back.

I looked at Riya playfully sticking my tongue out.

"Ooo let me go to the back with him!" I joked sitting down kicking one of my legs in the air.

She laughed rolling her eyes. "Lets get started."

"Right here?" I asked.

"Yea girl, i ain got no dance room."

"I'm talking about your brother, i thought you said he doesn't know."

"Don't know what ?" He questioned walkin into the living room towards the kitchen

"Nothing." Answered Riya

"Naa its sum'n."

I looked at her coming up with a quick lie " You don't know that i dance, so asking if you could be my partner for a little." 

I got out of my seat pulling a chair from their dining room table.

He walked out the kitchen holding a hunny bun " oh naa, ion dance." He declined shaking his head " I mean I'a watch ya though."

"That's actually all i need you to do." I Spoke grabbing his hand and sitting him in the chair

I put on Janet Jackson song Would you mind starting the routine off.

It began with a slow sexy squat, and y'all can learn the rest from there.

0:00 - 1:45

I finished the dance and trust me his eyes and his mind was all on me.

"That was a good ass dance, wha'cha doin it for?" He asked.

I shrugged " i just make random dances here and there."

He slowly looked me up and down "Mm, ya gon have to show me some mo sometime." He said licking his lips

"As long as you don't act scared to touch me."

"Fasho, just ain know my boundaries but now i do."

"Ehhem, so are y'all going to fuck or y'all just gonna sit there talking. Let me know so i can decide if i wanna go in my room or not." Interrupted Riya causing me to remember we weren't alone.

I laughed a little getting off of him, helping him out of the chair before putting it back at the table.

"Forgot where i was for a minute, but let's get ready for this game."

..

A few hours later.
Atlanta Basketball Arena

"Lanna where the fuck are we going?" Riya sighed, following me to the back of the arena.