7.

Chris Brown

"Mm, Chris." Moaned LaLa as I did slow deep strokes inside of her

Shit I ain even gon flex, I was holding back hella moans at the moment. She had the whole Niagara Falls down Thea, not to mention she was tight as fuck.

Every time we fucked she left scratch marks on my back, shit probably the best sex I ever had. It wasn't too rough, but it wasn't too soft. It was just right, with nothing but her moans and a few of my groans filling the air.

She let out a slight breath running her fingers through her hair " Yes, Yes." She moaned

I know this shit might sound crazy, but I been having thoughts about trappin er. Shit, once it's mine it's gon be forever.

I leant down to her ear moving her hair "You wanna have my baby." I whispered

She ain even hesitate to answer she bit down on her bottom lip nodding.

"Ion do sign language." I spat adjusting my stroke going harder

"Mmm.!" She yelled still holding onto her lip, she always tried not ta make a lot of noise I don't know why cause I wanna hear it. "Yes, Papi I wanna have your baby." She managed to get out before digging her nails into my back

I loved when that Spanish side came out, I love the way papi rolled off her tongue.

"Fa real?"

"Mhm." She nodded finally opening her  eyes and looking at me " Yo queiro tu baby Maurice." (I want your)

I ain understand shit but baby and Maurice, one thing I know for sure is this girl Finna be mine forever..

"Chris, Chris."

"I gotchu."

"Chris."

"Mhm."

"You got me what, wake yo ass up nigga."

It was pitch black now, and I couldn't see shit then Out of nowhere my body shot up. I wiped my eyes before opening them shits, and observing my surroundings.

"Chris nigga get yo tired ass up."

I looked around and saw that nigga August yelling through the lil crack in my window. I got out my bed walking to him and opening it completely.