Chapter 12: Are You Sure?

*MEL'S P.O.V.*

"Wait so, Karina cheated on Liam, then beat you up because you saw it, and also beat you up because you kissed Liam and that you like him? That is so stupid of her." Alexa said as she through my phone back to me. I caught it and shut it off. 

"Well judging by that recording I took of that conversation then yeah, that's it." I shrugged. 

Zayn interjected, "We need to tell Liam. We can't let her get away with this."

Lou implied, "But that whore-bag said that if Mel tells anyone, even Liam, she'll send her "evil squad" after her. We can't let you hurt Mel, not again."

I breathed in heavily, "We can't tell Liam. He really loves her and I can't do that. And you heard but she said in the recording, guys. She'll rip the skin off my back!" 

"NO!" Alexa yelled, "We are not letting this two-timing little skank beat you up just because we are helping someone out okay?"

"Then what do we do Alexa? I don't want to end up in that damn hospital again." 

Everyone was in thought. You could tell that they were all thinking by the awkward science in the room. 

"I'll do it." Alexa interjected. I looked strangely at her. 

"Uhm, do what exactly?" I asked. 

Alexa spoke again, "I'll do it. I'll talk to Liam."

"I can't let you do that. Karina will come after you." I told her worriedly. 

"I'll tell him a completely different story. I'll tell him that I saw Tyler and her making out in their car last night after I was looking for you. And if something happens, I'll knock her out. Mama, taught me right." 

I asked, "Are you really sure you want to do this? We could think of somethi-"

"No, no, no it's fine." Alexa looked down at her phone. 

"Shit, it's gonna be 6:00. I have to be home by now for dinner. My mom will bring out the belt if I don't come home. Let's go boys." 

They all got up, shared their good byes, and left. I really hope this all goes well or else my ass is dead.