Ch. 51 Cupid

Sorry for the wait, I am very occupied with life trying to kill me at the moment.
Be warned this is NOT EDITED

(Breanna's POV)
Well, your probably wondering who I picked and the answer is none....they were both staring at me so eagerly so expectantly. The pressure was so futile when I looked in both there eyes, so I did what any girl in this type of situation would do. I ran upstairs and locked myself in the room.

I could hear footsteps and yelling as I ran, I closed the door behind me and about 10 seconds later both Jake and Ashton were asking me to open the door.

I just sat on my bed and stared at the door.

"Come on Breanna just open the door!" I hear Ashton say, "Don't worry, if you pick Jake it will be hard but I will try to move on."

"Ya, what he said!" Jake explains behind the door.

I can't just leave them out there and if I do they will probably stay there until I open the door. I get up from my bed deciding to open the door before I regret it.

I open the door they both look at me with the same look as before when they asked me at the fricken same time to be their girlfriend.

I smile at them, "Sorry but Breanna isn't opened for business right now," I frown, "Please schedule an appointment."

The look at me in disbelief as I close the door, I know I will have to make the decision soon enough but right now I need to get these two off my mind.

"Just go away guys!" I yell.

"Common Breanna you can't just run away!" Jake exclaims.

"Well imma try!" I sit back on my bed.

"Breanna, I know this is a hard decision for you and I understand but please at least let us talk about it," Ashton speaks.

 "Leave me alone," I say as I chuck my pillow at the door and I hear Ashton and Jake whispering behind it.

The whispers stop and I hear thumps down the stairs, I sigh and look up at my ceiling. I admire the swirls and the curves, just like my relationships.

The phone in my pocket vibrates and I see a text message from Becca, Megan, and I's group chat.

Becca: So which one did you pick?

Megan: Obviously Jake.

Me: How did you guys know?

Becca: I have my ways...

Me: Guys I don't want to talk about this.

Megan: Well ya gonna have to.

I turn off my phone and sigh, I know what I need. I walk out my bedroom and head 2 doors over, I knock making sure he is home.

"Ya what's up?" he asks.

"Hey, Logan?" I ask my little brother. 

"Ya," he answers turning around in his bed.

"Do you wanna go to dinner?" I look at him expectantly, "No mom, no dad, just the two of us."

He smiles widely and runs over to me, "Totally if it gets me out of homework, and I get to hang out with my sister I want to go."

I chuckle and give him a hug, "So where do you want to go?"

"Ooooh, can we go to that new restaurant, it's only an hour away?" he smiles.

I stare at him, who can say no to this face, "Totally, just have to book the reservation so it might take about 30 minutes."

"Ok I will go get ready," he smiles.