Ch. 15 Something Important (Edited)

(Picture above is of Becca)
(Breanna's POV)
"You...you really want me to clean that badly?" I sigh looking at Jake through the window.

"No don't worry, I can leave," he says turning his car around.

Stepping out of the way as his car swerves and exits the streets.

I open the door of the car, "What was that all about?" Becca and Megan ask in unison.

I laugh saying, "Somebody was following us and when I noticed I pulled over so I could shew them away."

"Whatever...enough about that let's see how rich you are," Becca laughs.

Sighing and getting into the car I take a deep breath and drive off.

As we approach my house my breath quickens, I really don't want them to judge me or use me.

"Why are we need the richer side of town?" Megan asks.

I frown "I guess you need evidence before believing anything."

I pull up to the house, turning I look at them both. There faces were filled with astonishment and surprise.

"This can't be your house!" they say.

I put in the pin so that it could open the gate. I say hi to one of our security guards, receiving a nod back, and enter the house. I could hear the squeals of joy behind me as my friends eyes wander around the house.

"You...really are...rich!" Becca manages to say with her mouth wide open.

"The only question is why didn't you tell us before?" Megan asks.

"Umm..." I fidget with my hands and take a deep breath, "I'm sorry guys I couldn't risk anyone finding out, you guys are the only ones I can manage to tell."

"Awwwww!" they smile at me holding out their arms for a hug.

"How are you so rich is your dad a governor or something?"

"No," I say scratching the back of my head, "I'm going to tell you why later, I cleared my schedule for you two so we better start having some fun."

I give them a tour of the house and then we go to my room.

"This is your room!" Megan says astonished.

"Ya, what did you expect," I say giggling at her astonishment.
"Well no offense but I expected a hobbit house and a library in your room."

I look at her, "Do you even know me!"

"Not really..." Megan sighs.

The room goes silent, I look at Megan. I feel bad, they entrusted me as a friend, and I've been hiding so many secrets from them.

"Well enough talk," Becca says, "I have everything planned out for today."

She brings out her list and starts going over it.

(Becca's POV)
I went down the list of things we were supposed to do, childish I know but I like to plan things out.

(Becca's POV) I went down the list of things we were supposed to do, childish I know but I like to plan things out