022

Finn's party was raging, music was blaring and everyone was dancing. Well, not everyone.

"Hi, I'm Penny. You're Finn's mom right? Your son is such a good kid." Penny hugged Finn's mom while Finn blushed at her praises.

"Oh Penny! My little Finny talk about you and his friends all the time! Thank you so much for inviting me to the party, I won't stay too long though. I'll let you kids have your fun." She had spent about three hours at the party before leaving along with most of the other older adults and parents.

Joe and Penny had called up all of Finns friends and flew them out for the party. She planned party games, rented a karaoke machine, and made sure it was the stereotypical teenage party. Now that all the family members were gone, the real fun could begin.

"Alright kiddos! Listen up!" Penny stood on the coffee table and got everyone's attention, "It's now time for karaoke! Or, making fun of everyone trying to sing." She turned on the machine and Charlie and Natalia kicked off the songs with a duet of Total Eclipse of the heart.

•••••••••••••

Many party games passed and the clock was ticking towards midnight, Joe decided it was time for the last game of the party. "This game is completely optional but, Pen and I thought it would be fun to play with.." He reached over into a closet and pulled out a board game, "Who wants to play with an ouija board?" The partygoers erupted into excited chatter as Dacre set up the board on the table and everyone gathered around.

"Friends we gathered, hearts are true, and now we call to you," Penny, Finn, Millie, and Caleb all moved the planchet around the board twice, "Is anyone here?" The planchet moved to the yes spot. The leader, Penny, was the only one allowed to talk in order to make sure they were using it in the safest way possible. She asked many questions and Finn screeched like a cat every time his hands would move which made it all the more fun.

Finn opened all his gifts after their experience with the paranormal and the party was slowly winding down. The kids were tired and Penny was slowly falling asleep on Joe's shoulder while helping clean up.

"Pip?" She blinked up at Joe sleepily, "Are you too tired to go back to yours and make christmas cookies before i leave tomorrow?"

Her mouth stretched into a wide smile, "Is that even a question?"

••••••••••

1.2M Likes. 232.1k Comments
uncle_jezzy: late night cookies
anybody?

penhudson: they weren't very good

user1: she wants so much attention

finnwolfhardofficial: you left my party for this? without asking me if i could go?

user2: aw they're kind of cute

sadiesink: i'll take some!!

carmendowning: miss you guys :(

user3: notice me!!!

nattyiceofficial: shut up and go to bed you have a flight tomorrow

••••••••••
A/N: 1000 reads i'm WOWOW
ps thanks to ella for giving me the ouija board idea ;)