046

824k Likes 397k Commentspenhudson: you would think that's joe jumping the backgroundbut finn is just really excited

penhudson: you would
think that's joe jumping the background
but finn is just really excited

user1: YAHSJSIENS ENGAEMENT

finnwolfhardofficial: shut up my best friend is engaged i should be happy

user2: SUCH A CUTE RING

nattyiceofficial: i'm crying

charlie.r.heaton: natty isn't joking,,, she's literally sobbing

user3: ://///

therealcalebmclaughlin: i call being the flower girl

dacremontgomery: darn caleb i wanted to be the flower girl

user4: my otp? engaged? it's more likely than you think

braydensmith: tag yourself i'm finn

dkharbour: Congrats losers

user5: HOT HOT HOT TEA

sadiesink_: my parents

•••••••••••••••
Finn was seated on top of a countertop in Penny's kitchen. Him coming over to hang out wasn't abnormal, but when she invited him, Penny seemed to be hiding something. When he arrived, she had baked his favorite cake, bought cherry coke, and had an eighties rock playlist blaring, so he was somewhat suspicious of what she was hounding under her sleeves.

"Okay P. Cut the crap." Finn said bluntly as he turned to face his best friend.

Penny looked at him offendedly, "What ever do you mean Finny?"

"You're acting super weird." Penny protested this statement while keeping her eyes to the ground. "See! You can't even look me in the eyes! What are you hiding? Oh my god are you dying? Are you moving the wedding up so you guys can get married before you die?"

Finn frantically tried to catch his breath while simultaneously listing out worst possible situations he could be in. Penelope yelled at him until he could finally focus again.

"Nope. Not dying. I just have a question for you."

Finn shivered, he wasn't sure if it was from the cool countertop or his anticipation. He leaned his head forward as he waited for Penny to freaking ask him whatever she needed.

After throughly milking the moment for all it was worth, she finally questioned him softly, "Want to be my maid of honor?"

••••••••••••••••••••

1.5M Likes 654k Comments
uncle_jezzy: always keep
a picture of my fiancée in my pocket
for good luck

user1: i'm obsessed with this couple

milliebobbybrown: p is the prettiest person in the world

user2: ugh i do not ship it

noahschnapp: parents

zackcalv: thats my best friend everybody

user3: i feel like finn is gonna fight zack

finnwolfhardofficial: shut up zack, i'm her best friend! i'm maid of honor after all

user4: HAKAKSBSKSNSKS FINNS MAID OF HONOR

••••••••••••••
          While planning the wedding, Penelope ran into a huge obstacle. She realized that there would be nobody to walk her down the aisle, to dance with her, to cry and threaten Joe. She has never thought being an orphan was that big of a deal, of course she wanted a family, but she just surrounded herself with good friends. Now it was starting to get to her. With tears stinging in her eyes, she picked up her phone and called the one person she could always talk to about the serious stuff.

"Hello?" David Harbour's deep voice came out of the phone and made Penny smile immediately.

"Hi David" She said weakly.

"What's wrong? Did Joe hurt you? I'll beat him up. No hesitation."

      It took Penny in a minute, but the fact that David would threaten Joe and care about her to that extent. She knew the person who would do all those things was in the phone with her right now.

"No, no. Nothings wrong, I just- I have something to ask you."

"Ask away kiddo"

      Penny breathed deeply, wishing she had planned out what to say beforehand, "Well. Joe and I are engaged and, I don't really have a father to walk me down the aisle or have a father daughter dance with. But you being the person I look up to the most, I'm asking if you want to do all those things."

      The static silence on the phone made Penny's heart shattered, but then David started talking, "I was going to do all those things even if you didn't ask me to. Of course I'll do it Penny! You're like a daughter to me, so it's only fitting."

"Thank you."

"No problem kiddo."

•••••••••••••••

A/N: ONE MORE CHAPTER
(plus an alternate ending)