Cold Blooded part 8 (Creek)

Ive dropped Kenny from this, it just feels more creek than ...kreek?

Tweak POV

Craig went to the bathroom...he said he'd be right back. I sigh to myself, was the hug I fave him too obvious?

I don't know if he's into me or not, so many mixed messages. I pout at the ness of pizza and junk on the floor surrounded by beer cans.
I drank too much again, damn it I must've acted like an idiot in front of him.

My eyes look to the dresser, he said to wear anything I wanted. I open the first drawer and start digging. Lits of dark and blue clothes, I'm more of a pastel kinda guy, but it looks so good on Craig.
He could pull anything off.

I get to the bottom drawer looking for some pants to go with this grey shirt I managed to find, when I stumble across something.

My eyes widen and I drop my mouth, a plastic bag of magazines....

My curiosity heightened. Crap, I shouldn't look...but...it will give me an idea of what he's into...

For science and discovery!

I open the bag, peering in my face flushes red. Inside are strips of condoms, lube, a blindfold, some kind of ring thingy and 5 magazines all by blue velvet weekly.

A gay magazine company.

My hearts pounding in my ears, though my mouth curls into a smile.

I have a chance!

A small one, but a chance!

Stuffing the contents back into the drawer I close it quickly and find some pants.

Shoving them on I peer outside, maybe Craig was making coffee already downstairs. I walk out and make my way past the bathroom door toward the stairs when I hear a quiet moaning voice " -Tweak!- agh!-"

Mt face heats up and I can't believe it, did he really just...is he doing what I think he's...no, can't be! Maybe he's looking for me for something.. Right!?

Then I do the most stupid thing. I knock on the door "hey, did you call me?" 

I hear him fumble " y...yeah"

"Can you bring some toilet paper up? Were out"
.........

Downstairs I collect the paper, this is such a lie. I heard you Craig Tucker! You want me and you know it!

Time to put my theory into action, I need to be sure...
Your gonna have to pass some tests.