Bad for you Part 7 finale ( Butter's x tweek)

Monday morning was the worst.

Tweak kept trying to talk to me and I kept trying to avoid it.
Meanwhile, Craig was hunting me down. Not that I Blame him.

I crouched behind the lockers as he ran by, a hand grips my collar and throws me down " Craig! Hey dude I got him!" I flinch and hold my arm, Clyde stands over me and yanks me to my feet as Craig ran back.

" good job Clyde, I'm gonna fuck you up butters " he stands over me and smirked, anger plastered on his face.

I don't blame Tweak for telling him, the guilt would drive anyone to do the same. I sigh and shake nervously.

" look fellas, I'm really sorry for hurting you Craig! B-but I'm not sorry for being with Tweak, I can treat him better than you can!"
Craig goes to hit me and I flinch waiting for it to land.

" S-stop it!"

He looks back at Tweak as he storms toward us, with a shinning black eye.

" I'm the one who c-cheated okay? It was me, I f-fucked him!"

Craig's eyes narrowed as he dropped me, Tweak shook as he went on "- and Butter's is r-right, your not good for me Craig. I d-don't want to be with you anymore, you're a hot headed asshole!"

Craig glared at him as he gripped Tweak's hair, he flinched "you're leaving me for that little creep?"

Tweaks eyes look past Craig and over to me, stealing my breath away. I smile sadly toward him. He looks back to Craig and pulls him off of him.

" Y-yeah I am, if he wants me"

My mouth drops open and I forget where we are for a second and blush.
A drip of blood on my mouth. I smile and grin

" I want you" I croke.

Craig grits his teeth " fine" and rams a punch in tweaks gut, Tweak falls with a welp and I shake Clyde off running over to him.

" Tweak! Are you okay?!"

He nods back to me wincing and I kiss him gently. This seems to infuriate Craig as he kicks me hard in the side. I cry out and I fall over holding it.

Clyde looks between the two huddled on the floor, a tinge of sympathy ran through him " um...Craig? I get you're pissed off, but I think you've made your point dude."
Token chimed in " yeah man, your gonna get in trouble if you keep this up."
Craig paced like a lion back and forth in front of them ready to pounce and rip them apart.
Clyde gave Token a nervous look.       

" dude, its over okay? Don't go too far here"

Craig shot them both a glare and lunged at me, both Token and Clyde hold him back and snap him out of it.
He yells " Fine! Okay okay! I'll stop assholes let me go!"

He shakes them off and turns away " Fuck you and for them!"

  I grip my hand around Tweaks, smiling at him as he sobbed " It's okay fella, I got you. Its alright"

He shakes and sniffles as I dry his eyes with my sleeve and wipe the blood from his lip. My gaze lands upon his black eye and I frown, a wave of regret courses through me.

" I promise I'll never hurt you Tweaker's"

He smiles sadly at me. Hiccuping a little through the sobs, I grin even though it hurts.

" your adorable Tweek"

He grins and chokes a laugh wincing " come on, let's get out of here. Fuck school "

He nods agreeing as we pull each other to our feet.
I feel an odd sense of relief as I hold his hand tightly. We know what we did was wrong, but we can't help grinning at each other.

You're finally mine and I'm finally yours.

..................

A few weeks pass by and everyone has started to let it go, nobody can deny our chemistry.
Tweak's laughing a lot more, I'm not plotting world dominance.

We make a perfect team.

I still can't look Craig in the eye, but I'm happy he's moving on now.

Tweak opens his door to greet me as I walk him to the bus each morning, his hand in mine. He pulls me into a kiss and I don't complain, happily kissing back.

I can't help but wonder what might have happened had i not gone into the bathroom that day, would you be standing beside me now?

Would we ever have been together at all?

Would you have stayed with Craig Tucker, adopted some kids and raised a family one day...

I pull Tweak close to me and hand him the coffee I brought for him, black. Just the way he likes it. He beams and kisses my cheek and I stop walking.

Tweak looks at me, his eyes study me concerned " Butter's? What's wrong?"

I snap out of thought and hold his hand tightly " nothing Tweakers, nothing at all... I'm just so in love with you"

He blushes and smiles back, the snow falling heavily around us. He pulls me into a kiss and whispers his reply in my ear " I love you too"

End

Well we are at the end of the road now, all things considered I think this one was pretty cute ^^ if not a little sad lol oh well. I have a zinger of an idea for the next one. Then another request after that ;) stay tuned!!