Wake Up part 5 (Craig x Tweek)

I finally made it through the last class. What could he want to talk about?
The idea of seeing him tonight made the entire day easier to handle.
It made the stares and subtle bullying more bearable.
I can't help but feel excited.
Its the first time he's wanted to talk to me since 5th grade.
Since then that school and now highschool has been hell.

I grab what I need from my locker and start walking. Starks pond isn't far from the school, so I'll have to sneak out later and walk back here.

Ugh.

Tweek frowned and waited for the bus, if he was caught sneaking out later his dad wouldn't be pleased.

I glance up at Craig who makes eye contact with me and I smile, he looks confused and turns away.

That was...weird. Was it?
I dunno.

He's so monotoned.

I shrug it off. He's probably just trying to act like nothings happening.
Thanks okay, I get that.

Cartman, Stan and Kyle walk past me without a word. I flinch in their presence, but they do nothing this time. Maybe Craig talked to them.

The bus pulled up and everyone rambled inside, I fall into my seat and to my amazement Kenny sits next to me. I shake, its not like him to come near me. In fact, I hadn't seen much of him for years since he stopped hanging out with those three.

He turns his head to me and I jump looking away, he whispered " just so ya know, I think the shit they've been doing to you is horrible. I'm not like that."

I wondered why he stopped hanging out with them, they were all best friends. Then it made sense, he stopped when they started beating me up all the time.

I nervously take a chance and look at him " T-thanks..."

He smiled nodding " here.."

He grabbed my phone and typed, stopping a second staring at something he found.
I reach for my phone and he moved away a bit reading, then typed again handing it back as he noticed the burns on my hand "I put my number in, call me if you need help. This shit needs to stop."

Tweek sat there stunned by his gesture, first Craig then Butter's and now him. Where are all these people coming from? When did they start caring about what happened to me?

I smile and take my phone back, truly touched by what he said.

Maybe things are starting to change.

The bus stops at my stop and I get up , Kenny moves letting me walk past him, I see him glare back at Cartman and his eyes narrow.

That's strange.

I glance back into the bus once more before stepping out into the snow.

Kenny went and sat with Craig.