Chapter 21 - Mall Disaster

Dark's P.O.V

We entered the rather large mall. Just going through the doors, you could tell that it was a popular hangout for many; demons and humans alike. We had already agreed on the that we'd spilt into two groups; Anti and I, and Sean and Mark. Jack was hesitant at first because Anti usually left his side when they went out. With some persuasion from Anti himself though, Jack soon allowed it.

We said our farewell, and as soon as Jack turned away, Anti grabbed my hand and started dragging me around excitedly. He pulled us into the closest store, which was surprisingly enough a pet shop. He didn't let go as he started the conversation.

"What's your favorite pet?" I chuckled when I saw the wide smile on his cute face.

"I personally like dogs or cats. I don't know which. What about you?"

"I like more unusual creatures."

"Oh. What do you mean?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"I like stuff like spiders! Spiders, even though they're highly feared, most of them make beautiful webs for their homes."

I sat there thinking for a moment. I don't know why, but the thought of liking spiders just seemed to fit him. He's so shy and reclusive, just like most spiders.

I accidentally let myself mutter "Cute" out loud, and this causes Anti to blush.

I chuckle and we continue to look around, going from shop to shop. Soon, Anti and I made it to the largest shop in the mall. It had everything you could think of, and it was a lot more crowded than the rest of the mall. What came next was terrifying to say the least.

~~~~~
;w; Well, wouldn't you diddly darn look at this. The author actually diddly darn updated the story! Wouldn't that just be something?

And wouldn't you look at that again? It's a diddly darn cliffhanger. Man, this really sucks