Could you imagine it?
A world mirrored to ours, but instead of just you and me, we were born in halves.
A "Good" child and a "Evil" child.
Depending on your looks at birth, you are labeled.
Either a "Human", or a "Demon".
Usually, these halves are in a constant loop of bickering and hatred. Circling each other in a fit of anger and frustration.
Like savage wolves, ready to tear the other to oblivion.
Yet, there are a few pairs that understand and/or tolerate each other's differences.
Most envy their ability to "put up" with one another.
The characters you are about to meet.
They are examples of those select few.
They will be forced by the hands of Fate to go through Love, Betrayal, and Pain sooner than they think.
Will their passion and love withstand it to make new life bloom in the vast horizon?
Or will it all come crumbling in an avalanche of sorrow and death?
Read for your self.
I am only just a Quiet Demon...
Credit to @Ausetin for making the cover
- Chapter 1 - Cleaning
- Chapter 2 - Phone Call
- Chapter 3 - Early Arrivals
- Chapter 4 - Followed
- Chapter 5 - Septic Eyes
- Chapter 6 - The Walk
- Chapter 7 - Apologize
- Chapter 8 - Psychodelic
- Chapter 9 - Consequences
- Chapter 10 - Livid Irish Man
- Chapter 11 - Explain Already Mark
- Chapter 12 - Come here Anti
- Chapter 13 - Hold on
- Chapter 14 - New or Old Power?
- Contest 2.0?
- Chapter 15 - Recovery
- Chapter 16 - In The Clear
- Chapter 17 - A Spicy Game
- Chapter 18 - Midnight Happiness
- Chapter 19 - Possible Idea
- Chapter 20 - Planning Adventures
- Chapter 21 - Mall Disaster
- Chapter 22 - Public Panic
- Chapter 23 - Reunited
- Chapter 24 - "Friendly" Visit
- Chapter 25 - Mutual Differnces
- Chapter 26 - Tension
- Chapter 27 - Stress