Chapter 17 - A Spicy Game

Anti's P.O.V

Jack blushed, but simply smirked and went balls deep into the playful attitude he always wore.

"Dare!"

I smirked and calmly replied with "In your opinion, who's the hottest person in the room?"

Saying everyone in the room was blushing was an understatement. It was like seeing one scoop of vanilla in the middle of three scoops of red velvet. It was hilarious to say the least.

"A-Anti, I don't think that's appropriate. We have g-guests!"

"Fine. I'll do it for you" I snickered, gently leaning over to touch everyone's foreheads.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked as I finished by touching my own head.

"I think it's Mark or Me who have is the warmest. Am I getting a fever?" I said ignoring Marks question. This earned me a slap on the back of my head from Dark and Jack as Mark laughed with me.

Dark sighed. "Anti, truth or dare?"

"Oh no"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dark please-"

"TRUTH OR DARE?"

"Dark No!"

"Dark Yes!"

It ended with me sighing, giving in. "Truth"

"Biggest fear?"

"Monsters"

"I KNEW IT!"

I shook my head simply stood as they continued the game. I went to my room and sighed. Today was eventful. I could take Jack's liveliness, but these new guys, who I haven't even gotten to know, were a little much. They're leaving next week. They seemed great, but I honestly know nothing about them.

If that's true, then why am I so sad about them leaving?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark: "Is there anyone you have a crush on?"

Anti: "...No? I never to leave the house for that."

Dark: "ANTI THE FAN GIRLS MIGHT HEAR YOU!!!"

Anti: "Oh no! I'VE DOOMED US BOTH!! I WAS ONLY KIDDING"

Anyways, hey everyone.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Love y'all! Have a beautiful night